[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit/ on /mu/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1491759200810.jpg (24KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
1491759200810.jpg
24KB, 976x549px
>I hate /mu/. Everyone there is either an impressionable adolescent that steals their father's vinyl records, or a borderline autistic manchild that obsesses over overrated figures, a limp-wristed cardigan-wearing Chuck Taylor-wearing over-emotional faggot who talks about how much of a feminist he is or how much he wants to protect the innocent persecuted Muslims that dindu nuffin, who releases his horny and disgusting sexual fantasies ("ohh man i wanna sniff grimes' dirty sweaty armpits and eat her fecal-crusted hairy asshole <3") on 4chan ANYWHERE where his idol is mentioned; Or a flannel-wearing nu-male with an undercut and an "epic beard" (a scraggly pube-looking rat's nest hanging from under his chin) who talks about how Kanye West is the greatest artist of this generation, and how hip-hop is an underrated genre that has artistic merit and is under-appreciated because of some subliminal white supremacy which is apparently hidden within the entirety of Western culture, as he and his other nu-male friends circlejerk about as "political discussion", and all the while only listening to trash like Kanye West or Danny Brown, and maybe a couple Tupac songs, so he can feel like as if he is holier-than-thou from the average white man, because he appreciates black culture.
I fucking hate /mu/. Get the fuck off this board.
>>
File: 2cool.jpg (31KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
2cool.jpg
31KB, 567x567px
>mfw I am in none of those categories
>>
>>72125745
Keep telling yourself that, faggot
>>
Sad there's no /industrial/ board
>>
The best part is that you can turn this around and change "records" to "books" and all of the musicians to authors and it would fit /lit/ just as well.
>>
Who cares?
/lit/ is unironically the most pathetic and unintelligent art board on this site.
>>
/mu/ and /lit/ are the same fucking board. Hell it even gets the exact same "help me /lit/ my first gf dumped me after the happiest 2 months of my life, books for this feel ;_;" threads that this place does, every god damn day.
>>
Hey look, op left out unemployed, single nazi trump supporter who lives with their parents lol
>>
I wear cardigans but none of that shit applied to me what do
>>
>>72125903
Chuck Taylor low tops go well with cardigans. You should try pairing them with earth tones.
>>
>I hate /mu/. Everyone there is either an impressionable adolescent that steals their father's books, or a borderline autistic manchild that obsesses over overrated figures, a limp-wristed cardigan-wearing loafer-wearing over-emotional faggot who talks about how much of a feminist he is or how much he wants to protect the innocent persecuted Muslims that dindu nuffin, who releases his horny and disgusting sexual fantasies ("ohh man i wanna sniff joyce's dirty sweaty armpits and eat his fecal-crusted hairy asshole <3") on 4chan ANYWHERE where his idol is mentioned; Or a flannel-wearing nu-male with an undercut and an "epic beard" (a scraggly pube-looking rat's nest hanging from under his chin) who talks about how David Foster Wallace is the greatest artist of this generation, and how post-post-modernism is an underrated philosophy that has artistic merit and is under-appreciated because of some subliminal ironic normativity which is apparently hidden within the entirety of Western culture, as he and his other nu-male friends circlejerk about as "political discussion", and all the while only reading trash like David Foster Wallace or Dave Eggers, and maybe a couple Sarte essays, so he can feel like as if he is holier-than-thou from the average post-modern man, because he appreciates meta-ironic culture.
I fucking hate /lit/. Get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>72125973
>he fucking forgot to change /mu/ to /lit/
>>
File: download (6).jpg (3KB, 97x147px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
3KB, 97x147px
>>72125973
>forget to replace the first instance of "mu" with "lit"
>>
>>72125722
This is true
>>
>>72125722
Why did you post Michael Gira with that rant?
>>
File: gibby.jpg (48KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
gibby.jpg
48KB, 800x533px
>>72125973
>/mu/
>>
/lit/ fucking sucks

they just jerk off over DFW and Pynchon all day
>>
>>72125970
what? no they don't. cardigans are dressy, chucks are casual and have a street/youth aesthetic. they don't match at all.
>>
File: 610.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
610.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
>>72125722
>releases his horny and disgusting sexual fantasies ("ohh man i wanna sniff grimes' dirty sweaty armpits and eat her fecal-crusted hairy asshole <3")
>>
>>72125767
I will, thanks
>>
>>72125812
/lit/ can do well when they want to. A problem with that board is that discussions tend to veer way off from the subject of only literature, but that isn't always a bad thing.

But the glimpses of light are few and far between. I prefer /mu/, it's the best board on the site.

/tv/ is the worst.
>>
There's something about /lit/ types and the English majors I've met that pisses me off more than pretty much anything
If you dismiss a thought based on technically faulty English presentation, like when a guy misuses a there or they're, or you dismiss a person because they haven't read the Theorists or Plato or they like something you don't like, you're just avoiding confrontation and thinking so you can maintain your sense of superiority, which is probably based on your insecurity, youre avoiding confronting yourself, you're basically Reddit. Lots of other boards here have that problem too though. I'm projecting.
>>
>>72125722
>I hate /mu/
You sound like you hate alot of things.

Why are you so bothered with peoples tastes and personal preferences or how they look anyway?
As if there weren't enough problems in the world. If it really bothers you that much you could probably start a thread over at /pol/ and plaster jew all over it so you can rise to power and create your dystopic version of a society where people live in fear of uttering the wrong things or being the wrong way. Sounds interesting and completely without the potential of people becoming a cliche.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.