[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you put on when you're hanging with your clique?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What do you put on when you're hanging with your clique?
>>
Sunn o)))
>>
Talking Heads
>>
File: tta.png (136KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
tta.png
136KB, 500x331px
The Tough Alliance
>>
Usually some type of 90s-10s indie rock, mostly closer to 90s. I wish we listened to older stuff sometimes.
>>
>>72118485
Whatever new albums im exploring
>>
>>72118485
lil pump
>>
I hate putting music on for groups of people. If I want to show someone music, I would just link it to them. Or, if we were in person I would just play one representative song.
Putting music on for groups of people means all of the sudden everyone wants to play a song an eventually we will be listening to music for 30 minutes that everyone only half cares about and it's just not worth it. It's like YouTube parties. Just don't do it.
>>
I don't hang out with anyone, but I play whatever I'm listening to when my mom goes into my room.
>>
i finger myself to music it would be awkward
>>
>>72118647
sounds like you need more cultured friends who actually like similar things to you
>>
>>72118647
I hate putting on music for people because I only have one friend and we don't hang out very often and she has shit taste and always ustarts using her phone whenever I put something on and I get offended unironically

>>72119367
I wish, how does one make friends?
>>
>>72118485
Flatbush Zombies
>>
>>72118485
Listening to music in groups works best with purely background music. Putting on random playlists works best because no one will be emotionally invested in the music. This prevents awkward clashes in taste and let's people just socialize .
>>
Most likely DJ Smokey and such
>>
My friends literally only listen to your standard EDM bro-tier bullshit or video game soundtracks, or will completely play the Pokemon theme over and over.
>>
"Clique" by Yeezy
>>
>>72121962
get new friends
>>
My friends and all like music so it isn't too hard finding stuff that we can all tolerate or enjoy to have on in the background. New indie rock or hip hop goes down pretty well, and I like to slip some 80s rock in every now and then.

>>72121962
Convert them to patrician dance music like dub techno
>>
>>72118485
We take turns and everyone gets to listen to the songs they like, and might show something the others will enjoy as well. It's mostly background noise because we talk and stuff.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.