[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music to Lose Your Virginity to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 12243775_9_z.jpg (137KB, 745x1000px) Image search: [Google]
12243775_9_z.jpg
137KB, 745x1000px
does anyone have any ideas for what music to listen to when losing my virginity?

it will happen very soon and idk how to go about it

should it be happy? emotional? fast? slow? interesting? ambient? loud? should it have a big beat?

is it a bad idea to listen to music at all?

any help would be greatly appreciated. I am open to any suggestions. my girlfriend and I both like a wide range of music so I'm not too worried about it in general, I just don't even know where to start

pic unrelated
>>
>>72114886
i never got this. i have sex with my boyfriend like literally every night but have never put on music for the occasion. sometime somethings on anyway or not. but when we start making out and getting hot and heavy music is not something im thinking about
>>
There's really not much point to music for your first time

I didn't have anything play during mine
>>
>>72114917
>>72114939
I'm just afraid of being empty handed in case she's expecting it. should I just not worry?
>>
I lost my virginity to Stadium Arcadium. Now I can never listen to the album again because it reminds me of my ex. Life is funny sometimes.
>>
>>72114968
oh shit I never thought about that :/ yikes
>>
>>72114958
No need to worry about it desu
Your gf isn't doing this for the music so you should be fine
>>
>>72114997
thx for the reassurance :) ok I will not worry
>>
>>72114958
sex its something that flows, music isnt that necessary my man
>>
>>72114968
Shit album anyways senpai
>>
>>72115024
Eh it was always a nostalgic, "reminds me of days gone by" album I never said it was great. But it's just as well. Funny story we actually broke up at a streetlight manifesto concert. She didn't like that I spent more time skanking than standing around doing that weird holding her from behind thing that couples do at shows. We had problems before that tho, but that was the tipping point
>>
File: 51wjrVo9kpL.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51wjrVo9kpL.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>
Just go with the flow - don't worry about putting on music or something. That's honestly just some stupid shit you see in movies, or you watch a sex scene in some coming-of-age movie and it has a soundtrack to it. Our lives aren't movies. Just focus on enjoying and experiencing the moment.
>>
>>
>>72115082
Women are a meme
>>
>>72115304
hmm
>>
>>72115304
I've since come to realize that. I don't really try and date any more now. It's more entertaining working on my 1990 Skyline GTS-T than getting my dick sucked
>>
>>72115342
hmm

I am unsure to what extent this statement is valid
>>
>>72115234
This or Whirlpool by Chapterhouse
>>
>>72115373
When I broke up with my girlfriend I had been living in an apartment with her. I work for the railroad and make $40k a year so I decided to move back in with my parents and do the most yolo thing possible and buy my dream car an r32 Skyline. It was only like 10k since they aren't in as high demand as the GT-Rs. I love this car more than I could ever love a woman. Feels good man
>>
File: Smashing Pumpkins - Gish.jpg (2MB, 1240x1219px) Image search: [Google]
Smashing Pumpkins - Gish.jpg
2MB, 1240x1219px
>tfw junior year of hs (1992)
>tfw snow gently falling outside in the dark, quiet night
>tfw gf's parents out of town
>tfw their house smelled of batik because that was the medium her artist mother usually worked in
>tfw she led me to her room by my hand
>tfw she giggles and tells me she's having me tonight
>tfw she tells me she loves me
>tfw every kiss makes my heart flutter into my stomach
>tfw getting nude under the comforter and she pulls my hand between her thighs, then gasps lightly
>tfw she wraps her legs around my back as i slowly but firmly longstroke her
>tfw she wraps her arms around my shoulders and pulls my hair softly while moaning
>tfw our thrusts our mutual, syncopated
>tfw we orgasm simultaneously, just as snail bleeds into tristessa
>tfw she tells me she'll always want me
It's my most beautiful and precious memory, despite the fact that she dumped me three weeks after I left for boot camp, for a close friend of mine, and neither of them bothered to tell me.
>>
>>72115455
this makes me feel like i should reconsider the whole deal. i want a moment like this, who wouldn't?
>>
File: Swans_To_Be_Kind.jpg (7KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Swans_To_Be_Kind.jpg
7KB, 316x316px
Maybe oxygen or she loves us off of this.
>>
>>72115455
>being over 40 years old on /mu/
>>
>>72115455
>tfw missed out on young love/sex
>>
>>72115636
>being a fucking kissless virgin after the age of 16
>>
Lmao I remember I put on simon and garfunkel's greatest hits and I tried so so so so hard but I couldn't cum cause I was too nervous and I was too embarrassed to make eye contact with her in the school hallways for next 2 days, she hated me for that, and she left me for a prematurly bearded manlet
>>
>>72115699
does that have anything to do with putting the album on? or did you just fail all on your own
>>
>>72114886
Joy Division-Unknown Pleasures
They won't be unknown soon enough so it fits and Ian Curtis is very romantic.
>>
>>
>>72115726
No I just failed

In retrospect though it was a mistake to put on "soft rock"
>>
>>72115726
No I kept calling her Simon as I almost climaxed
>>
File: An_Excellent_JPEG2.jpg (41KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
An_Excellent_JPEG2.jpg
41KB, 680x1020px
>>72115751
a quality joke
>>
>>72115747
F#a# infinity wouldn't be a bad album to put on
>>
>>
>>72116038
It's way too long

You should not have sex to music the first time if you know the lengths of the tracks I'm serious. You will start adding the lengths of the tracks up. Hell, I still do that if there's music on
>>
>>72116083
Just time yourself on your phone, problem solved
>>
start off with d4nny, when things heat up play eminem-rap god on repeat until you cum. Afterwards bump some slipknot
>>
I had an 8-track (yes 8 Track) mix tape i made in 70's just for "parking". I was 70's soft rock and love songs and it is what was playing when I lost my virginity in the summer of 1977.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmiNLVTDFDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLCGQagBCOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mRFWQoXq4c

to name a few.
>>
>>72115115

STROKE THAT
SHINY COAT
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.