[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

overrated hacks general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: barrett.jpg (12KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
barrett.jpg
12KB, 400x225px
>Dude mandrax lmao
>Dude acid lmao
LOL GUYS I"M WRITING ABOUT KIDS STORIES TRIPPY RITE
GNOMES! XD SO RANDOM
Literally the shittiest "songwriter" to get meme'd into the public consciousness
>>
File: syd-74.jpg (381KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
syd-74.jpg
381KB, 1920x1080px
but he was so attractive
>>
>>72103139
im sorry but what have you done with your life?
>>
>>72103426
yeah i mean i'd stick it in his butt but he writes shit songs.
>>
>>72103426
effay
>>
>>72103438
fucking faggot lol
fuck off queer
>>
>>72103434
One time lauren mayberry touched my hand at a concert
>>
>>72103447
how do you know i'm not actually a girl with a penis
>>
>>72103447
what are you talking about? /mu/ has the highest number of openly gay posters aside from /lgbt/
>>
>>72103434
I didn't throw away my life and career by being a drug addled loser.
>>
>>72103139
Listen to his solo work faggot. I love PATGOD but his songwriting on his next two LPs shits all over the fairy tale style, even if the music isn't as good
>>
was he the first ever emo/goth
>>
>>72103528
>Inside me I feel
>Alone and unreal
>And the way you kiss, will always be a very special thing to me
Probably
>>
Candy and a Currant Bun is a banger
>>
>The poppy birds way
>swing twigs coffee brands around
>brandish her wand with a feathery tongue
>please, please, please lift the hand
>I'm only a person with Eskimo chain
>I tattooed my brain all the way...
wtf is he on about?
>>
>>72103479
speak for yourself rainbowlord
>>
>>72104210
feathery tong. picture the bird handing him the twig. The coffee brand thing is probably just a filler lyric to tie into the word brandish. As for eskimo chain I assume he means a strip of acid. I dont know how it was back then with colored blotter but i've always heard white blotter is best. So he permanently "tattooed" his brain with 2 much drugs
>>
he had a good sense of building a thing into interest, it's not for everyone, it's dated to most.
i really like it, but i like vocal music myself, finele do. #sydy
>>
/sydgeneral/?
Does anyone else think It Is Obvious is his best? I recently read "A Very Irregular Head" and with the background presented in the book the song seems to have so much meaning, more than any of his other songs except maybe Opel. Straight banger
>>
>>72106620
i think Dark Globe is his best
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.