[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Mark Gormley song? Little wings is mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x358px
Favorite Mark Gormley song? Little wings is mine
>>
Without You fucking rocks!
>>
Mark Gormley is not good. People who claim shit like "He would have been great in the '70s!" are idiots. Obviously he's not terrible but to actively champion Mark Gormley is dumb and honestly tired at this point. It's either you saw one person claiming to like it ironically and that went over your heard, you genuinely understood yourself that it's not awful and felt like you were in on something special (not like those who just laugh at his funny low budget videos, am I right?), or you're simply being contrarian. This is not a criticism of Mark Gormley.
>>
>>72098352
I don't know if this is pasta but I pretty much agree. I feel like he has potential with his voice but something about all of his songs seem off, even besides the shitty videos. I feel kinda bad for him.
>>
>>72098352
Pretty sure this is copypasta but, there's literally no artist worth listening to that's been promoted by Phil Thomas Katt and The Uncharted Zone
>>
>>72098371
>>72098388
It's not pasta. It probably comes off as such because I can't not type like an angry sperglord even when I'm not bitter but yeah, the songs simply aren't good. There've been a couple of occasions where I was with people watching Mark Gormley videos and apparently it wasn't cool that I found humor in them because "It's genuinely good." and "He would have been a big deal if this was released decades earlier." Simply put: People are dumb and tasteless.
>>
>>72098388
PTK is hilarious though. He's so unaware of how shit his whole thing is, he honestly thinks he's Internet famous. Well, maybe he kinda is. I do feel bad for the artists on his show though. I feel like they have potential, they're mostly decent singers and instrument players, their songs and lyrics are just so shitty, and it isn't helped by the shitty videos and then bring pushed by Phil as amazing artists, already developed musicians, when they're average and just need work at best.
>>
>>72098432
Little Wings is legitimately good
>>
>>72098462
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
File: 1452746722591.jpg (69KB, 591x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452746722591.jpg
69KB, 591x960px
>>72098274
Welp,this is the first time i've ever used /mu/,and i already hate you faggots for dissin the Gormley.
>>
>>72098462
Op here, same guy as
>>72098447
Some of his work is okay. Something about the guitar sounds fake though, and actually notes aren't very good. Even with how good his voice is, I feel like it doesn't really match any of his songs.
>>
>>72098470
what is subjectivity
>>
>>72098553
Did you forget where you are? I speak with confidence: Mark Gormley is bad. Fuck your standards.
>>
>>72098587
>>reddit
>>
>>72098600
Lol.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.