[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the appeal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 400x400px
So what's the appeal?
>>
Listening to it.
>>
>>72097409
>two 12 minute tracks
>>
>>72097434
>being this fucking plebian
get an adderall prescription or something, kiddo
>>
>>72097385
BUMP
>>
layers of unique and complex samples and instruments on top of each other, which surround you in a wall of noise. the production is so crisp and satisfying idk how noah did it.

if you can't appreciate it try listening to it multiple times. thats what i had to do. or, listen to it while high. ik its a typical thing to say but this album is a whole another experience while high.
>>
having a good time
>>
>>72097434
Make better b8
>>72098130
x40
>>
>>72097385
literally everything

this is a perfect album
>>
>>72098130
>>72098116
I kind of see it and I'm on my third listen. I thought maybe I need more context or whatever, but so far I like, don't really love it though.
>>
>>72098130
tru
>>
>>72098130
Good time
>>
>>72098559
Good time
>>
>>72098559
>>72098729
why does he always say that
>>
>>72098748
Good time
>>
>>72100610
Good time
>>
Bros and take pills
>>
PBvGR is better
>>
Good time
>>
>>72098748
Good time
>>
It's "experimental" without actually being at all challenging. Some people like it. I'm not a fan.
>>
the ultimate comfy album
>>
GOOD TIMES

GOOD TIMES

GOOD TIMES

GOOD TIMES
>>
Who's the fucking artist?
>>
>>72101113
Panda (White is Right) Bear
>>
>>72100710
who ever called this album experimental or challenging? Most people I've seen talk about it agree that it's pretty accessible compared to AnCo's earlier output
>>
this album perfectly encapsulates the modern psychedelic experience
its one of the greatest album of the last decade
it is really fucking relateable
>>
anco sounds so fucking gay
only females could enjoy this crap
>>
>>72097385
it's good
>>
I loved it because it perfectly captured what my bad trip on shrooms felt like. Even though it was the scariest experience of my life, it was also exceptionally beautiful and so surreal. Just the fact that it can convey the feeling so well made me enjoy it a lot
>>
>>72102482
OK
K
>>
i wish i could listen to anco and panda bear but then i remember 99% of their listeners are degenerate drug users so i cant talk to anyone
>>
>>72102482
t. Numale
>>
>>72102482
>t. insecure faggot
>>
>WHEN MY SOUUL STARTS GROOOWING

One if the best albums ever really. Panda is a national treasure and so are AnCo.
>>
>>72103421
You mean the guys in youtube comments who say they're on drugs?
>>
>>72103497
and here. literally everybody here who likes anco is a druggy
and for some reason i can never get along with druggies
>>
>>72103508
>seeing things this black and white

Yeah, I wonder why you can't get along with them.
>>
>>72103508
Ex-druggie here, still love AnCo

Don't blame you for not liking druggies though. Drugs are a pretty boring hobby.
>>
>>72097385
If the first 2/3rds of Take Pills doesn't move you to tears at the thought of just how high modern music could manage to soar, I honestly think that you'll never "get" Person Pitch.

Maybe it's how you're listening to it though. I mostly try out new albums in the car when I'm off work and going for drives, I drive a 2012 Volvo with the premium sound system, but even then I doesn't do a lot of stuff justice.

I only really liked "I'm not" and "Comfy in Nautica", but I ordered the VMP 45rpm reissue for shits and giggles. Hearing it on my home setup or through my Sony reference cans was utterly transformational as far as what I thought of the album.

TLDR: Listen to Person Pitch on vinyl or FLAC through a nice stereo or good headphones before you judge it. It's a completely different album through a setup that can actually express its full depth of sound.
>>
>>72101641
where did this meme come from?

It really makes it [spoiler]easier[/spoiler] to love Noah
>>
>>72103508
People who say druggy unironically are the worst people to hang out with. Enjoy going to church with your mom forever.
>>
>>72100710
>>72101835
>"it's not experimental at all it sounds just like what they play on the radio XD"
you guys are trying way too hard right now
>>
>>72104007
what?

>everything that doesn't play on radios is experimental

ok anon
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.