[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yung Dagger Dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

What is and where can I find his first ever song. Also general X thread.
>>
>>72096802
Who is that?
>>
Can't take this dipshit seriously after finding out he's 5'2
>>
>>72096857
Classic ignorant comment that is irrelevant.
>>
>>72096802
You have to be a real faggot to like this manlet
>>
>>72096976
>thinks comment is irrelevant
>implying he thinks that this memerapper is relevant
>>
>>72096802

You have to be a real faggot to lose to a fight to this manlet
>>
>>72096995
Literally is relevant whether you like it or not, he's blowing up. Bunch of haters hating with out even watching interviews let alone listening to his music.
>>
>>72097027
i swear /mu/ didn't use to champion this kind of vapid crap, what happened?
>>
>>72097147
Too many little kids on this board
>>
>>72097147
Fucking pigs just complaining without even answering the question and moving on. Straight hate with no real evidence other than "manlet" "hypebeast". Whata pathetic board
>>
the shilling is unreal...
>>
>>72096802
It's a fight between him and some dude at his show. Everyone likes to shit on him because death grips is rip and people are pissed he's the new incarnation of them
>>
>>72097442
He, or his producers are clearly paying shills to go around and hype him up. Most people talking about him in a positive way come across the exact same and it's always unnatural and doesn't really fit in with how people speak here.

Furthermore, it's clear they saw the success deathgrips had here, and he is trying to appeal to the same market, yet he doesn't understand what made deathgrips appeal here, or that they were actually relevant. Any one who buys into his shitty music is retarded, and fell for really bad, obvious shills.
>>
This thread is why I hate this place
>>
>>72096802
He will be irrelevant in at least 2 years.
>>
>>72096857
Ahh so that's why he's so mad all the time.

Fucking manlets when will they learn?
>>
>>72097147
/mu/ is now full of highschool memelords that want to look cool and edgy for liking this trash ass nigger music.

No wonder I hardly frequent this board anymore.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.