[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow this is competely dogshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: s-l1600.jpg (438KB, 1341x1190px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
438KB, 1341x1190px
Wow this is competely dogshit
>>
>>72088672
thats because you're listening to it in japanese you fool!
>>
>>72088672
It would be decent if you cut every song in a half
>>
>>72088810
YOU SEE ME I GOT MY MAGIC PIE
>>
>>72088672
Oasis are literally just background music for parties, they have nothing of substance to offer
>>
>>72088672
Do y'know what I mean is up there with the best of oasis' tracks and is a fantastic opener. Its just a shame the album falls to shit after, every song is way too long and the vast majority are uninspired, even noel admits he was so immersed in the drugs and money that oasis were making that by the time he made this album he just couldn't give a shit. They never really recovered after, had some solid singles though
>>
I like My Big Mouth
>>
>>72088672
I like it
My Big Mouth is the best song
>>
>>72090138
funny, i've been saying this for years.
same with radiohead.
>>
>>72090195
I tried In Rainbows by Radiohead and fucking hated it, it was just really soft gay shit. Unsurprising that they'd be used for a similar purpose to Oasis
>>
>>72088672
yeah, it sounds so awful, as well as being too fucking long. The edit of D'you Know what I mean is pretty mental when you compare it to the original. The difference is night and day desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKsT0Z6HW5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NtqA5zywQA
>>
>>72088672
It's Oasis, what did you expect?
>>
>>72088672
It's a terrible album but it's a great terrible album if that makes sense. It's bloated and poorly composed but it tells a story about how the biggest British rock band in the world circa 1995 imploded.
Also it's not bad on downers but all long songs sound good then
>>
So don't go away, say what you say
But say that you'll stay
Forever and a day in the time of my life
>>
>>72088672
WASH YOUR FACE IN THE MORNING SUN
>>
File: st angery.jpg (29KB, 341x315px) Image search: [Google]
st angery.jpg
29KB, 341x315px
>>72088672
"no"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.