[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
Please elaborate
>>
it good
>>
Forgot it existed until right now. It's not good.
>>
The album cover hurts my eyes more than Shaking the Habitual.
>>
>>72088666
Check'd
>>
>>72088636
Bump
>>
>>72088636
some really nice songs but the instrumentation feels so rigid and lifeless at points. i know it's all sequenced and looped, but on person pitch the songs had more open production and seemed to evolve naturally, which is something he either hasn't been able to or hasn't tried to do since.
>>
Person Pitch is great, this is kinda bad
>>
since person pitch is a 10/10 masterpiece that he'll never be able to top this is kinda mediocre by comparison but still very good
>>
>>72088636
Tomboy > Person Pitch > Young Prayer > Grim Reaper
That being said there are some really awesome songs, mainly Mr Noah, Principe Real, and Butcher Baker Candlestick Maker
>>
Lonely Wanderer is godly
>>
I listened to this while i was in Lisbon and it was sublime. Lisbon is high functioning but tinged with death. Fernando Pessoa's spirit is lurking around kicking people into action and filling them with existential dread simultaneously.

Its not what we've come to expect from Panda Bear but he's doing his own thing with a clear vision.
>>
File: ancotrump.png (375KB, 619x371px) Image search: [Google]
ancotrump.png
375KB, 619x371px
>>72088636
It was ok. Felt like it was his most """"straightforward"""" record and lacked the creativity of Person Pitch and Tomboy. Also didn't like the production, felt really flat. I really think he got the wrong copy of "Butcher Baker Master Candlestick Maker" pressed on the record, sounds like it was exported in Audacity.
>>
>>72090511
hi Jack
>>
>>72090511
I like it but goes on for too long with just the same sample. You're better off just listening to 2 Arabesques

Tropic of Cancer on the other hand is GOAT
>>
File: 1490828938488.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490828938488.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
Essential nu-male core
>>
>>72091229
What is this with people's obsession with everything "nu-male" lately? Any man who's truly secure in his masculinity or self-image wouldn't be making fun of pasty white dudes who look more like them than they care to admit.
>>
>>72091303
you sound like a nu-male
>>
>>72091395
That still doesn't answer my question. Why are you so concerned with what some pasty dork likes? Why can't you let that go? Who hurt you?
>>
>>72091432
why does calling people nu-males upset you so much? is it because you are one?
>>
>>72091444
No, I've just noticed it being used a lot and I'm wondering if this is a meme or some sort of tidal shift in overall concensus.
>>
Fun album & Mr. Noah is one of his best songs
Person Pitch > Young Prayer > Tomboy > Grim Reaper though.
>>
>>72088636
Tomyboy is better. Last Night at the Jetty, Friendship, Surfers Hymn, Alsatian Darn and Benfica blow everything on this album out of the water.
>>
Gave it a good listen down by the windmill, 'twas terrible.
>>
>>72091467
whats up dude in picture aka nu-male
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.