[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got into Boris. What do we think of them, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (11KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 266x189px
Just got into Boris. What do we think of them, /mu/?
>>
>>72086461
>we
Ugh. Fuck off.
>>
I think they're great, but using we is retarded. What do YOU think? What's your favorite album? Favorite song? Favorite member?
>>
>>72086461
kys
>>
>>72086488
WELP, I made a mistake saying "we." Never gonna do that again, I guess. Favorite album at this very moment, given that I just got into them, is Pink. Of course I've heard not much of them, so there is that.
>>
>>72086468
>>72086488
why y'all getting all autistic about this. 'what do we think of x' is a fairly standard turn of phrase when asking a group of people for their thoughts

boris are GOAT from their formation til like 2006. i would say altar was their last essential release but the run of albums up to that is one of the most impressive in any discography ever

heavy rocks is my fav of their straight rock albums, every riff on that album is fucking 10/10. flood, feedbacker and amp worship are other favs outside that.

purple heavy rocks and smile are decent. saw them on the pink tour a few months back and it was fucking awesome
>>
I like what they do with Merzbow. It's good stuff. They're a pretty great band.
>>
>>72086515
Yeah, I'm sorry, I just hate when people do it. I recommend Flood, it's definitely their best.
>>
>>72086461
>What do we think of them
Never post again
>>
>>72086683
thank you for your input
>>
>>72086558
>why y'all getting all autistic about this.
because it starts fucking spoonfeeding. i hate the fucking hivemind /mu/ has here. i would rather somebody argue an unpopular here and articulate well. instead of ppl calling anybody who likes an non/mu/ opinion pleb/contrarian
>>
>>72086789
>i would rather somebody argue an unpopular here and articulate well. instead of ppl calling anybody who likes an non/mu/ opinion pleb/contrarian

i agree with this ofc. but i imagine op was just innocently asking what people make of em. if he was actually asking us to tell him what to think then that would be pretty sad
>>
>>72086772
No problem, just responding appropriately to the retarded OP.
If you have any questions about my arbitrary opinion of Boris or any objective criticisms of their work then please be sure to frame the discussion appropriately in the future so that it makes sense.

This is a site for discussion, not an echochamber for adopting approved preferences or circlejerking over 'liking' things.
>>
>>72086840
Lol, Yeah. I was just curious of what people think generally of Boris. I just got into them and I wanted to hear others opinions. I'm not too offended by the reaction t b h though, given where I am.
>>
File: 1491165701146.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491165701146.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
once you listen to Flood be sure to listen to this after:
>>
>>72086871
This version is better imho
>>
>>72086660
nigga we both know it's the first heavy rocks
>>
>>72087248
Meh, I love stoner metal Boris, but I definitely think Melvins and Sleep have already nailed that genre. I prefer the genre-melding albums like Flood. Not to say that the first heavy rocks isn't in my top 20 all-time or anything, but Flood does a lot more for me.
>>
File: 1474256669121.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1474256669121.gif
1MB, 600x338px
>>72086468
>>72086488
>>72086502
>>72086683
>>72086789
>>
>>72087661
>gets so buttblasted for posting something autistic that he needs to post that
OP, you disappoint me
>>
>>72087699
I didn't post that, though. If you look up, I already said "Wups, I made a mistake." Why would I completely contradict that by posting an autism gif?
>>
>>72087699
nice try
>>
who hype for green heavy rocks 2020
>>
>>72089163
Hell yeah
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.