[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: lamar-perf.jpg (285KB, 1500x841px) Image search: [Google]
lamar-perf.jpg
285KB, 1500x841px
Why does he hate white people so much?
>>
whats good about white people?
>>
>>72076431
White people have made him a fortune, way more than black people or any other group has, he doesn't hate then at all
>>
*why does he hate institutional racism so much
>>
>>72076492
The entire western culture as a whole
>>
>>72076492
They buy his albums
>>
>>72076431
Everyone hates white people, especially white people lol
>>
>>72076613
I love white people.
>>
>>72076517
Western Culture is garbage
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ6cp2T76lY
>>
>>72076537
This
>>
>>72076994

Someone needs to make a 'Cuck-Core' chart right NOW.
>>
>>72077181
but... sarcasm
>>
>>72077213
Who said anything about sarcasm? I was being serious here.
>>
because we're shitty and smelly
>>
>>72077181
It's satire, he was mocking anti-white fags
He would go full blown Deus Vult 1488 if he were alive today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoQttIgNMmw
>>
Guys all Kendrick is saying is that he's glad he's black and if being white was offered to him he would decline.

Is that really hating white people?
>>
>>72077270
Why would he even bring that up?
>>
>>72077213
>>72077250

No shit. The cuck-core would be spammed in /pol/ threads friends.
>>
>>72077250
WTF I LOVE PETER STEELE NOW
>>
>>72077237
>>72077250
>>72077374
you didn't know that Kill all the White People was just a joke?
>>
>>72076431
it's because of you specifically op.
You did this
>>
>>72076505
Imagine being this cucked
>>
>>72076492
Have you been to Liberia lately?
>>
>>72077374
>not loving Peter Steele anyways

Fucking weak male
>>
>>72076517
Actually white culture is just an extionction of roman culture. Most of the colonization and private property narratives extend from roman poets and anglo philosophers that took their message and spread it for the masses
>>
File: sneers.jpg (7KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
sneers.jpg
7KB, 250x202px
wypipo really do reach for the stars. not even crackas like crackas so i dont even see what the fuss is about lads.
>>
Because white people and white culture are incredibly focused on the advancement of technology and society above all else and they often step on the toes (or necks) of other ethnic groups while they do it. Most other cultures are more focused on things like family and every day things while ypipo culture is about pushing all limits
>>
>>72076431
Must you take the /pol/ bait everytime /mu/?
>>
>>72078143
Imagine having a penis so small a gnat wouldn't be satisfied.
>>
>>72078838
Most other cultures are focused on finding fucking food or not getting killed by the RUF.
>>
>>72076738
low_quality_b8.jpg
>>
File: 1440051420015.jpg (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1440051420015.jpg
23KB, 200x200px
>>72078838
>ypipo
>>
>>72076517
>greeks and jews created western culture
>white

lol at this boyo
>>
https://youtu.be/2mbpz4la7PI
>>
everyone knows black people secretly want to be white
>>
>explicitly condemns black on black crime
>discusses not only systemic racism but how minority communities come into conflict with themselves
>gets blasted by other mainstream artists for calling out riots as bad

Why did /pol/ choose him as their target? Are they really dense enough that they don't see these themes? Seriously, he's less critical of white people for the problems in the black community than 99% of conscious hip hop artists. You would think they'd go after Run The Jewels or something.

Can't wait for more of these low effort posts once the album drops.
>>
>>72078143
Imagine being so involved with your autistic internet bubble that you un-ironically use the word cuck
>>
>>72080549
This, autists on 4chan are just contrarian and kendrick is one of the most universally loved musicians around at the moment.
>>
>>72077304
Because he's not talking to you, fucking dolt. He's talking to insecure black youths (like he once used to be) and telling them that it's okay to be black even if most of the models and actors and rich successful people are white and they get weird looks from racist neighbors. He's saying they can be comfortable with themselves without being reactionary and joining a gang or some shit.

Are you so self-absorbed that you must take that as an attack on your skin color?

If someone making less money than you said "hey, you know what, I love my job and I wouldn't have it any other way, even if I got offered a higher paying one" would you take that as an attack on your career?

Seriously self absorbed.
>>
>>72076431
He doesn't. If you think he does you're incapable of seeing thematic and poetic nuance (which frankly there isn't that much of anyway). Hopsin might be a bit more at your level of comprehension.You fucking plebian.
>>
>>72076431
Hol up lil bitch sit down
>>
He doesn't hate white people. He's a hotep. Sort of like black /pol/ except less retarded.
>>72076492
>>72076505
>>72076613
>>72076738
Wow Reddit sure got a hold of this board. The rest of the people ITT are mostly correct though. If anything OP you should support Kendrick. Literally the only not "ooga booga kill whitey" rapper alive today. Now back to your containment board.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.