[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rec music that will help me get over my bullies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
Rec music that will help me get over my bullies.
>>
ummmmmmmmm
idk but the music I listened to to get over my bully-induced suicidalness was:

deftones - around the fur
deftones - white pony
ratm - evil empire
>>
Just close ur eyes nigga
>>
what kind of bullying are we talking about?
>>
>>72075716
the only way to get over it is to fight back my man
>>
>>72075716
Imogen Heap - speak for yourself
>>
>>72075716
peter brotzmann - machine gun ;)
>>
>>72076344
This stop being a pussy OP
>>
How does bullying happen to someone who is over 18?

Not trying to be shitty. I'm just curious.
>>
File: 1b8513.jpg (71KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
1b8513.jpg
71KB, 680x486px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_8C3Z1W_HI
>>
>>72076615
Mostly passive-aggressively through manipulation of a third party.
Get everyone that person knows against them through some kind of lie.
You can remove friends, loved ones, professional contacts, make them lose their job.
And what are they going to do? "beat you up"? then they go to prison and you're the "victim".
>>
>>72076325
Making fun of my willy bullying
>>
>>72076781
Yeah, you sound like you're being bullied fot a reason. Let me guess, you're a MAGA hat wearing cuckservative.
>>
>>72076807
that's hot
>>
>>72076834
STOP being a bully.
>>
>>72076781
But it's easy to avoid them when you're an adult, is it not?

>>72076834
nigga what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>72076901
>it's easy to avoid them
But "they" are not actively doing anything to you. it's passive aggressive, they don't even have to be anywhere near you.
They can sabotage your life through contacting people that know you.
If all of a sudden everyone you counted on ditched you without a word, what are you gonna do about it?
If someone starts a rumor about you and everyone believes it, what are you gonna do about it?
Bulling becomes more sophisticated, it's not some jock that calls you a fag, or throws shit at you, or puts your head in a toilet, it's the complete sabotage of your livelihood from a distance.
>>
File: Papa-Roach-Infest-2000-300x300.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Papa-Roach-Infest-2000-300x300.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0lSpNtjPM8

I listen to this whenever I'm being bullied
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.