[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally what the FUCK is track 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Literally what the FUCK is track 6
>>
>>72075257
augmn is a lot weirder than peking o
>>
you just dont get it
>>
>>72075257
Okay so for Augmn and Peking O I literally have to sit there and completely close my eyes and drift off to even get through them. Sometimes I act crazy like, mumbling gibberish and crossing my eyes and shit. You can't just sit there and wait for them to be over because they are long as fuck and stupid. Just embrace the craziness of them and maybe you'll be able to *appreciate* them. Serve me Tea or Coffee is worth the wait tho.
>>
peking o is weird but its more of a song than aumgn. Aumgn is just a sound college
>>
>>72075437
it's the opposite. aumgn has a clear central idea and atmosphere, and it builds towards a pretty obvious climax. peking O is just random sections of jams patched together.
>>
>>72075437
>>72075506
fuck off as if you guys are really trying to analyze these album-ruining Goliaths of two tracks. It's just noise ffs.
>>
>download Tago Mago
>listen to Aumgn
>wtf is this shit, i guess it's just 2deep4me

>listen to Aumgn on youtube years later
>realize my mp3 was corrupt and just repeating the same 3 seconds over and over for 8 minutes
>>
>>72075529
did you even listen to them?
>>
>>72075529
>thinks anything avant garde is noise

just came back from the death grips concert dude?
>>
>>72075570
Yes. I love Tago Mago, but these tracks slow the flow of the album so monumentally, it's a fucking crime. They aren't "super deep man you just don't understand"; they are CAN high as fuck, screwing around with random noise and drum work and distortion, and should have been trashed.
>>
>>72075629

>high as fuck, screwing around with random noise and drum work and distortion

Yeah that sounds like Krautrock.
>>
>>72075629
what exactly about aumgn is "random noise" instead of entirely deliberate?
>>
>>72075629
if you hate Augmn and Peking O, you dont love Tago Mago. they dont "slow the flow of the album", they are the fucking album
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.