[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Lennon's ABSOLUTE MADDEST Moments:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Absolute Madman.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Absolute Madman.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>Lennon occasionally urinated out of his apartment’s window onto the street below, and often started arguments with the audience, so that eventually one member of the audience would jump on stage to hit him, but it was Fascher’s job to protect Lennon and the group. In some occasions beer bottles were thrown at them. Fascher remembered Lennon often greeting the audience with a "Heil Hitler", and a Nazi salute: "He'd pull out a black comb and pretend it was a moustache... people laughed."
>Lennon was missing for a performance one evening, and Fascher found him in the toilet with a woman. He broke up the tête-à-tête with a bucket of cold water which he threw over them both, and ordered Lennon onto the stage. Lennon was furious, and complained that he could not go on stage dripping wet. Fascher snapped back: "I don't give a shit, you're going onstage and I don't care if you do it naked." A short time later the audience was roaring with laughter. Fascher ran to see what the commotion was, and saw Lennon playing guitar, but only wearing underpants with a toilet seat around his neck.
>>
>>72072041
>Lennon's ABSOLUTE MADDEST Moments
That time he used to beat the shit outta Cynthia
>>
File: you.jpg (61KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
61KB, 800x450px
>>72072097
>>
File: paulmccartney-662x400.png (257KB, 662x400px) Image search: [Google]
paulmccartney-662x400.png
257KB, 662x400px
>>72072041
That one time he let a talented musician into his band
>>
>>72072041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mOTQtxmvTw
>>
>>72072041
That one time he disregarded his oldest son
>>
>>72072135

kek
>>
>>72072041
That one time he made a cheesy, bland piano ballad about having no possesions, money and world peace while being one of the wealthiest musicians in the world, living in a huge mansion and having beated the shit out of his first wife.
>>
File: 150701184.jpg (118KB, 702x810px) Image search: [Google]
150701184.jpg
118KB, 702x810px
>>72072618
>>
>>72072041
That one time when the Beatles cound't got o Woodstock because the band of John's wife was not included.
>>
File: lennon-epstein.png (263KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
lennon-epstein.png
263KB, 650x400px
>Epstein asked John Lennon what he thought the book should be called, and Lennon suggested "Queer Jew". Lennon was later quoted as saying that the book should have been titled, "A Cellarful of Boys" in reference to Epstein's homosexuality.[4]
>>
>>72072682
the book cover is on the back
>>
>>72073158
Was Epstein the real madman?

>In 1964, after having been introduced to cannabis by Bob Dylan in New York, Epstein was observed by McCartney standing in front of a mirror, pointing at himself and repeatedly saying "Jew!", while laughing loudly
>>
>>72073272
This is why you shouldn't give drugs to jews.
>>
>>72072041
How about that they covered up his about being married so he could carry on banging groupies round the clock?
>>
>>72073193
it's the manga
>>
File: Madman.png (427KB, 512x719px) Image search: [Google]
Madman.png
427KB, 512x719px
>Lennon delighted in mocking Epstein's sexuality; during the recording of "Baby, You're a Rich Man", he sang altered choruses of "Baby, you're a rich fag Jew"

I really hope a recording of this exists. It will probably never be released anyways though.
>>
File: MadMan2.png (477KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
MadMan2.png
477KB, 495x750px
>>
>>72072041
That last time he got BTFO
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.