[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disturbed!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: TheGuy_53(1).jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
TheGuy_53(1).jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>inb4 15 years old

Can you actually fucking stop with this normie meme that Disturbed is a bad band. Whenever I bring them up people say they're too soft or they're too "nu-metal" whatever they mean by that. If you actually sat down and listened to some of their older stuff like Believe you would hear how talented they are. Also, your argument that they're dervative or however you spell it are irrelevant because every musician is.

What I'm trying to say is, listen to it before you make yourself look like a fool talking about something you know nothing about.
>>
First album was Best and Only good album
>>
>>72070783
All their songs bleed into one, there's no differentiation.
>>
>>72070783
Is this bait or have you wandered over from some other board
>>
>>72071542
I know this is the mu hivemind opinion but I never got this. Their first and last albums definitely are the worst. The Sickness does have some catchy tracks, but it's mostly just ultra edgy numetal with some cheesy synths thrown in. Believe was probably their most metal album, it went hard and was very serious in tone. 10000 Fists was good, but more pop influenced, their fun album. Indestructible was a blend of the seriousness and heavy sound of believe mixed with the accessibility of 10000 fists. Asylum has the catchiest tracks and hooks. Never listened to their latest album (besides the Simon and Garfunkel cover which was actually much better than I was expecting) because I grew out of numetal. But Disturbed has some good writing skills, I don't think they deserve all the shit they get, just some of it for the ooh wah ah ah ahs and numetal guitar tones
>>
>>72071808
fuck mate that's so true it hurts.
>>
WOO AH AH AH AH *VRUM VRUM*UGHHHH I'M DISTURBED™ *WANKEY SOLO* UGHHHH
>>
Uh ah ah ah
>>
>>72070783

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=land+of+confusion

:(
>29,959,732 view
>1,637,665 view

:(
>>
Dude has a powerful voice but there is really nothing else behind the music, basically shallow radiopop but for people who like distorted guitars. They are pretty much the Nickelback of Nu-Metal
>>
>>72072611
This.
Also their disgusting sound of silence cover being as popular as it is does not help their case either. Fucking annoying edgy cover band
>>
File: 148508538838.png (26KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
148508538838.png
26KB, 861x758px
>>72070783
>nu-metal.
>t. nu-male
>>
>>72070783
disturbed is only cool when you're 15 years old. sorry, man.
>>
File: 809.jpg (28KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
809.jpg
28KB, 625x626px
>>72070783
>>
File: 1485830277466.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485830277466.png
1MB, 1136x640px
Get the fuck off my board, Disturbed is absolute garbage
Linkin Park with even less originality, they aren't even good by cock rock standards
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.