[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flaming lips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Front.jpg (3MB, 1538x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
3MB, 1538x1200px
Will these cunts ever return? Oczy Mlody wasn't very gud, im so fucking dissapointed.
>>
hi wayne coyne here AMA
>>
>>72068902
is it true youre having a midlife crisis, and are putting out these shite records like the sgt pepper album so you can pay for your coke and mdma habits??
>>
>>72068902
will your midlife crisis finally end, mr coyne?
>>
>>72068949
no
>>
>>72069057
im dissapoint.
>>
They should stop with their weird pseudo-ambient shit and go back to making awesome pop songs.
>>
>>72069448
>>72069448
>pseudo-ambient
i think only terror was like that. im mostly into psych-pop starting with zaireeka to embryonic.
>>
>>72069448
pleb
their pseudo-ambient is the only time when they're good
>>
The Terror was quality and that Peace Sword EP was dope. Hopefully Oczy Mlody is just going to be an isolated incident and they move on from Peace Sword like OM didn't even happen.
>>
>>72070571
>Peace Sword
why haven't i heard this. this is so beautiful.
>>
>>72070571
>>72070854
Agreed it's bretty gud, thanks for the rec
>>
what the fuck is this track listing even
>>
File: 1.jpg (97KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
97KB, 960x720px
I love the FLs but i have to agree that Ozcy Mlody wasn't up to par. Musically it was fine but the lyrics were garbage and faux-psychedelic. it's a shame Wayne is going through a midlife crisis.

The Soft Bulletin>Clouds Taste Metallic> Zaireeka>Yoshimi>Embryonic>In a priest Driven ambulance>the terror>transmissions>7 skies h3>at war with the mystics>once beyond hopelessness>heady fwends>oh my gawd>hear it is>hit to death>Ozcy mlody>telepathic surgery

not counting EPs, cover albums, or gimmicks
>>
>>72071377
why don't people like at war with the mystics? i like the sound so fucking much. especially pompeii and gotterdamerung, sound of failure, my cosmic autumn rebellion.
>>
>>72071329
you deserve a bastardized version of the album for listening on spotify.
>>
>>72071329
There are two versions on Spotify. The one you pictured is for the plebs who just want to listen to single tracks, which is absurd considering how cohesive the album flows as a whole.
>>
>>72071851
it's not bad, i just like everything else i rated ahead of it better.
if you like that track check out this
https://youtu.be/BZ-eQzWB-58
>>
>>72071377
What a lip head!
>>
>>72073557
>like that track
what track? that sounds amazing tho, hard to believe it's 74.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.