[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poll: most OVERrated Radiohead song? http://www.strawpoll.me/12711233

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: hitler.jpg (18KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
18KB, 343x450px
Poll: most OVERrated Radiohead song?

http://www.strawpoll.me/12711233
>>
where is paranoid android
>>
Writing in for Pyramid Song
>>
>>72068613

it lost to karma police and no surprises
>>
>>72068654

THANK YOU
>>
Idioteque
>>
Creep - 38%
Karma Police - 21%
High and Dry - 15%
I Might Be Wrong - 8%
Weird Fishes - 8%
>>
>>72069257
their only good song
>>
>>72068596
How could it be anything but Creep?
>>
>>72070168

2/10 troll harder
>>
>>72070303

>How could it be anything but Creep?

normies get out
>>
>>72070339
Only a normie would prefer Creep to Karma Police or Weird Fishes. Or pretty much any of those other songs.
>>
>>72070438

do you know what the word "overrated" means

saying weird fishes is more overrated than creep is not the same as saying creep is better than weird fishes
>>
>>72070686
You spend too much time on the internet. The average person will only know Creep. It's their biggest hit and most popular/well-known song. Literally, no other song can be considered more overrated UNLESS you think that Creep is genuinely better.
>>
>>72070303
because that's actually a really good song
>>
>>72070772

>You spend too much time on the internet. The average person will only know Creep. It's their biggest hit and most popular/well-known song.

hence why i said "normies get out" you fucking retard

>Literally, no other song can be considered more overrated UNLESS you think that Creep is genuinely better.

popular != highly rated

you'd never say transformers or the fast and the furious are "overrated"
>>
>>72070837
>hence why i said "normies get out" you fucking retard

This isn't that hard to understand. More people know Creep than any other song so it's objectively the most "overrated" song. The only way reason you could consider another song more overrated is if you think Creep is better.

What's so hard to understand about that?
>>
File: fuck.png (542KB, 636x436px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
542KB, 636x436px
>>72070837
>"normies get out"

Why don't you take your own advice then if you prefer Creep to Weird Fishes m8? Oh let me guess you like Creep "Ironically" ???
>>
>>72070884

because of the 2nd part of my post that you conveniently ignored dipshit

>More people know Creep than any other song so it's objectively the most "overrated" song.

kill yourself
>>
>>72070837
How does thinking Creep is overrated make someone a "normie" exactly? Are you just trying to be a difficult cunt?
>>
>>72070915

inb4 "i was just pretending to be retarded"

you weren't trolling, you actually thought you were making sense when you were talking absolute shit, don't try to play it off, you understand that you were wrong
>>
>>72070922
>i'm too stupid to make a point
>kill yourself

Not memeing. You may be the stupidest person I've ever talked to on here.
>>
>>72070945

never remotely implied that, learn to read
>>
>>72070960
I haven't changed my stance on anything though. I've been saying literally the same thing since the start.

Either you think you're gonna fuck with my head or you're a complete idiot and thought I changed my point when I did not. So which is it?
>>
>>72070981
>learn to read

This should be the lesson of the day for you m8. This whole conversation started because of your lack of reading comprehension.
>>
>>72070980

>refuse to respond at all to what someone says because you know you're wrong
>accuse them of being "too stupid to make a point"

i guess thriller is the most overrated album of all time, you're right, great point
>>
>>72071001
>I haven't changed my stance on anything though. I've been saying literally the same thing since the start.

you're exaggerating your stupidity now to make it seem like you were trolling the whole time, either that or you actually are this retarded
>>
>>72071043
>you're exaggerating your stupidity now to make it seem like you were trolling the whole time

>literally just telling us what you do

This is pure cringe at this point
>>
File: b8nja.jpg (64KB, 498x580px) Image search: [Google]
b8nja.jpg
64KB, 498x580px
>>72070339
>he likes creep
>calls other poster a normie

I would say to at least try. But clearly you got one on the hook already.
>>
>>72071111
It's not b8 though. He just misread my first post and realized it pretty quick so he went into damage control mode.
>>
>>72071025
>i'm right
>i KNOW i'm right because I keep repeating it
>you're a troll
>or a retard
>because I SAID SO
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is how children argue btw.
>>
>>72071072

transformers is way more overrated than boyhood dude, just look at how many people saw each of them, that's how you determine how overrated something is
>>
>>72071111

>>he likes creep

again, never have i remotely implied that at all in this thread
>>
>>72071163

that's what the other guy is doing lol
>>
>>72068596
Reckoner
>>
>>72071189
Then you don't know what overrated means.
>>
>>72071255

complete non sequitur, thanks for bumping my thread again though
>>
Creep is most overrated. Everyone knows this.
>>
>>72071277
>complete non sequitur

Once again, reading comprehension.
>>
>>72068596
The National Anthem is the only correct answer
>>
>>72068596
I'M A CREEEEEP
I'M A WIERDOH
>>
>>72068596
Overrated by general population: Creep
Overrated by Radiohead fans: Paranoid Android
Overrated by /mu/: Pyramid Song probably
>>
>>72068596
>anything other than creep
why even make a thread
>>
Poll is missing
>Fake Plastic Trees
>Street Spirit (Fade Out)
>Let Down
>everything on In Rainbows except Jigsaw Falling Into Place and Faust Arp
>Lotus Flower
>>
>>72070438
High and Dry fucking sucks. Creep might be overplayed and a Hollies ripoff but at least it has a nice melody and chord progression, and Jonny's dead notes add a lot of personality
>>
>>72073397
>song nobody knows
>overrated

Ok
>>
Discounting Creep, its probably Knives Out or Idioteque for me...
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.