[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw love spikes, up my sleeves, gulliotine, black quarterback,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (107KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw love spikes, up my sleeves, gulliotine, black quarterback, and trash
>can't stand any other death grips track
What's the dealio? Do I have bad taste or good taste?
>>
up my sleeves? more like, up my ass
>>
TRIPLE SIX FIVE FORKED-TOUNGE......
>>
>>72058448
>god tier band
>god tier album
god tier taste
>>
>>72058613
fucking meme band
>>
>>72058656
Meme opinion
>>
autism
>>
>>72058448
Why can't you stand the others?
>>
>>72058969
because i have no legs
>>
>>72058986
Kek
>>
really not get got or i seen footage or even the fever? those seem way more accessible
>>
>>72058448
If you actually "love" those songs then there's no reason you should not be able to stand any other DG songs.

Either you're not trying or you just lying. At the very least there would be some songs you would think are just "meh" or something.
>>
>>72058678
meme response to meme opinion
>>
>>72060603
meme
>>
>>72060618
>>72060603
>>72058719
>>72058678
>>72058656
you people dont deserve anything
>>
>>72060633
meme people don't meme anymeme
>>
>>72060641
Using meme to such excess it loses all meming
>>
>>72060665
Where does IT GO(ES)?
>>
>>72058448
You love Up My Sleeves and Black Quarterback but not Billy Not Really? You might wanna see a doctor about that one
>>
File: 1314487528372.png (796B, 127x116px) Image search: [Google]
1314487528372.png
796B, 127x116px
I'm starting to notice that /mu/ doesn't really have any form of discussion anymore.
It's essentially 99% meme threads and people responding with oneliners, driveby shitposting.
Any attempt at actually having a discussion about music is simply met with a driveby shitpost and then the thread dies.

Is this board completely useless now?
I've been browsing 8ch /mu/ for a while and if you can ignore the edgy neo nazis making "white powah music thread" and such, it's actually really good, i've had actual music discussion going on there, the board is much slower but the quality of the posters is higher on average.

This is more or less the only board where i hold this opinion, any other board is generally speaking better on 4chan, for various reasons (aside /a/ i guess, i really like 8ch /a/, much better moderation).
/mu/ is the only board where on 4chan it's impossible to use at this point, it's complete trash.

I saw this thread and how horrifically it unfolded into pure radioactive trash and it just hit me: every thread here is like this.
Should i just give up on 4chan /mu/ completely?
I've had some good discussions about music here in the past but the new userbase seems to be literally too retarded and meme/shitposting addicted for that to be possible ever again.
>>
Reminder that if you listen to death grips ironical youre an edgy meme fuck
Listening to it normally is ok but dont rave about how great it is, its literally a homeless man on acid and speed screaming with random sounds in the background
>>
>>72063212
What more could you ask for in music?
>>
>>72058448
Giving Bad People Good Ideas and Spikes are the only songs I really cared about on that album the rest seemed pretty forgettable
>>
>>72062847
>Browsing the pedo++ version of 4chan

You can't be browsing all that many boards to hold this opinion, /tv/'s fall is unlike any other board, pedo threads, blacked threads, ironic marvel/dc fan-wars, pol threads.. there is no discussion there. /v/ is a cesspit to say the least..

/mu/ is without a doubt one of the better boards on this site, anybody that says otherwise has a bone to pick with """hipsters""" I'm not saying it's great, because literally nothing on 4chan is, but it certainly is one of the better ones.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.