[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you miss his era of music /mu/ ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

do you miss his era of music /mu/ ?
>>
02-07 aesthetic? Not really.
>>
>>72055580
I miss it a lot. I know it's a large chunk of nostalgia but I get such comfy vibes from that era. ;_; That like proto-hipsterdom seems so cute now.
>>
I'M SORRY BUT I'M JUST THINKING OF THE RIGHT WORDS TO SAY
I KNOW THEY DON'T SOUND THEY WAY I PLANNED THEM TO BE
BUT IF YOU WAIT AROUND A WHILE I'LL MAKE YOU FALL FOR ME
I PROMISE
I PROMISE YOU I WILL
>>
>>72055580
elvis costello looks terrible in this picture
>>
>>72055649
this. it felt like young people were pushing towards a new and interesting progressive future.

now the future looks bleak. not even talking politics
>>
>>72055976
they did and this is the future they wanted.
>>
>>72055996
i feel like the irony back then was cute and sincere. now we've gotten so tangled and buried in such mean spirited irony. just how i've been feeling desu
>>
>>72055976
The future is now essentially a college brochure and it's everyone's fault
>>
File: Far_Side_Virtual_James_Ferraro.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Far_Side_Virtual_James_Ferraro.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>72055976
I guess yeah. I liked that brief 'nerds r cool' period in music and culture. It was pretty silly but it felt pretty optimistic and like we were moving somewhere together.

I feel everything was a lot more relaxed, especially on the internet. Before the sjw-wars which seem to be all anyone talks about now. Everything's super political now, especially music, and I get why but yeah
>>
>00's
>Optimism
Sorry lads I just don't see it.
You might me mistaking your personal youthful optimism for cultural optimism.
>>
>>72056083
its still nerds running us. its just with smartphones and social u got lots of kids just doing what said>>72056021
mixed with lots of naive idiots.

we basically have mainstream and netstream(whats popular on the internet) all at once. which is why we have this bridge between cultures
>>
>>72055580
oh that actually is napoleon dynamite
I thought it was a famous hipster musician who looked like him
if it were I'd have made a funny post like "is that napoleon dynamite?"
but since it is the post wouldn't be funny
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.