[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: xxxtentacion1.jpg (64KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
xxxtentacion1.jpg
64KB, 630x630px
>>
>>72051936
The shilling never ends, does it?
>>
manlet
jawlet
XXXS
>>
>>72051936
/hiphop/ thread

3 songs into the Joey Badass album I'm very underwhelmed. The beats are hot garbage and the rapping doesn't pick up the slack.

I understand the urge to make "uplifting" music but unless you're Solange with a Master P feature and fantastic instrumentals you're not gonna get away with it. This is like elevator music rap

that said I'm 3 songs in but the third song is traditionally one of the best on an album
>>
>>72051936
I've never heard of this person before, but since /mu/ keeps posting pictures of him, I'm going to listen to his music now and eventually buy his music! :)
>>
>>72051977
4 songs in now and it's kinda cute that this is his contribution to black culture. It's listenable and inoffensive, and probably worth a greater mind share than violent faux thug trap music
>>
>>72052003
>I've never heard of this person before,
Neither has anyone else above the age of 15
>>
nice haircut.
>>
>>72051936
stop shilling this bullshit act

REPORTED
>>
Gay little fuck
>>72051977
Solange is pure ass my dude
>>
His old shits cool but the mixings sloppy
>>
File: 4212.jpg (2KB, 69x102px) Image search: [Google]
4212.jpg
2KB, 69x102px
>>72052203
kek, (((they))) have (((him))) dating (((Solange)))

fake as fuck, and the answer as to why this no talent degenerate munchkin dumpster fire is being shilled so hard on here.
>>
>>72052249
it all makes sense now
>>
He makes some great songs with emotional depth. Good beats too. What's not too like? Sure he can get a little edgy and tryhard but when he's good he's fucking GOOD. He's only like 17 or some shit too right?
>>
we've had this same thread twice today already
>>
>>72052398
Hey shill, it's time to stop the shill, k?
>>
>>72052398
>Sure he can get a little edgy
shills think literally anyone falls for this shit

expel Hollywood and all it's friends when?
>>
File: nicolas-cage-laughing.gif (3MB, 170x144px) Image search: [Google]
nicolas-cage-laughing.gif
3MB, 170x144px
>that hair
>facial tattoos
>>
>>72052412
more like 10x

wonder why?

REPORTED
>>
File: index.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>72052436
the Jews are really ramping up the degeneracy they're going to push on 12 year olds.
>>
The Joey Badass album has a couple great tracks but sadly is lyrically limited. Has the feel of a TPAB Jr. album, all about race, civics, politics, but not offering much new insight and frankly I don't need a 22 year old moralizing at me. The beats are not hard enough and more than a few sound like duplicates of older stuff. A lot of people gave it 6s and 7s/10 yesterday I'm inclined to agree. Nothing special.

Now can XXXSman do better on a full length? tbd
>>
stop shilling him he tried to strangled a preggo women to death

why support that shit?
>>
>>72052671
some jew bitch gets paid basically minimum wage to write this shit

baka
>>
>>72052696
I'm a black dude and I'm writing that for fun / to contribute to the forum
>>
>>
>>72052694
It's fucked but doesn't change the fact he's one of the most refreshing rappers out right now. I went into his music thinking he'd be a retarded meme but even I like it.

I'll listen to his shit I just won't buy it.
>>
File: kpdk2skdqfly.gif (2MB, 194x142px) Image search: [Google]
kpdk2skdqfly.gif
2MB, 194x142px
>man
>>
>>72052714
>I'm a black dude
t. Pajeet Singh
Offshore Shill
Hyderabad, India
>>
>>72052751
wacha doin Rabbi?
>>
>>72052801
your shill detection fucking sucks guy
>>
>>72051936
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSoyy64gsQy/
he's one of us
>>
File: IMG_0569.png (1MB, 745x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.png
1MB, 745x907px
yiff me daddy
>>
>>72053610
Why does he look like a minor?
>>
I don't know what this is and you were too stupid to post a link to a song so I'll just assume he sucks
>>
>>72053664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qmsG43X1gM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt2SheKaZm0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAUR3d7B0-8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THdie-5vC-s
>>
>>72053680
>half the thumbnails are anime
yeah I'll pass
>>
>>72053773
tbqh i posted the anime video versions cause we're on an anime imageboard :^)
>>
>>72053680
thank you

well that was boring and unoriginal. I guess they can't all be winners! art is difficult, maybe he will find his voice some day
>>
He is our Lord and Saviour.
>>
>>72051936
Looks like a really pleasant individual
>>
File: C84MM56UwAEgBVH.jpg (30KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
C84MM56UwAEgBVH.jpg
30KB, 521x521px
>>72053610
>Look at me, dunk on me
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.