[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the real question is: will I ever get out from depression if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: folder.jpg (610KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
610KB, 1000x1000px
the real question is: will I ever get out from depression if I keep listening to the smiths?
>>
The Smiths only have a handful of depressing songs mate.
>>
What's depressing is that you're listening to that shitty fucking band
>>
>>72049174
what are you talking about
>>
I know my man! Depressing songs like Frankly Mr. Shankly and Some Girls are Bigger than Others really stimulate that Serotonin release!!
>>
>>72049211
OP is wondering if they'll get out of depression if they keep listening to Smiths, this is implying that the Smiths are a depressing band. In reality though, they only have a handful of songs I would call depressing. Smiths aren't a depressing band, they just have a few songs like that.
>>
Don't get out of depression, currently on meds but I like the feeling of being depressed, seriously.
>>
>>72050562
How so?
>>
>>72050562
>t. underage imbecile whos never been depressed trying to look cool on anonymous imageboard
How can you enjoy feeling of worthlessness?
>>
>>72050562
>>72051263
INTOXICATED
WITH THE MADNESS
I'M IN LOVE WITH
MY SADNESS
>>
the smiths are so bad

it's music for self diagnosed faggots from tumblr
>>
It triggers me how much people think The Smiths songs are about depression

Most of the songs are tongue and cheek and Morrisey uses alot of black-comerdy in his lyrics.I fucking hate the majority of The Smiths 'fans'
>>
>>72049150
Idk, go talk to your guidance counselor. High school is tough, but you'll get through it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.