[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My band supported David Liebe Hart tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

My band supported David Liebe Hart tonight
>>
>>72048450
I thought he died
>>
How was it? I've heard he's a real handful
>>
he charged me ten dollars for a photo then talked about trains for quite some time
>>
>>72048450
Is that James Franco?
>>
he also slept through 3 very loud bands on that lounge.. seemed pretty run down. i think in general he is disgruntled.. he really fucking likes talking about trains though
>>
That's fucking wild. Tell us about it, what's the dude like
>>
>>72048522
my name is james
jeff
>>
i was telling him how many fans he had in auastralia. He had done a show a couple of night before in Nimbin which is a notorious stoner town and apparently only 20 people showed up which is suprising,.. there was a good crowd there tonight.. after he had a nap he was sitting at the merch desk selling photos with him. he also had personalised drawings he was selling for $20.
>>
He is a very religious dude. heavily christian but i think his beliefs spread a bit frther than that.. he is a "contactee" .. ive met him once before and he spoke alot about alien species he has had contact with.. one being the corrinians (not sure i spelt that right) and there was another species he spoke of and they were apparently hostile and he didnt like speaking to them.. when i first saw tim and eric i thought gee this must be a funny act... but he definitely isnt acting
>>
the show was really entertaining.. he had all the puppets there.. there was a dude supporting him aswell playing all the backing music.. he had a guitar rigged up to a keybboard and some other musical device.. i think i have a photo of it.. was fucking wild
>>
>>
>>72048746
Most of the actors on Tim and Eric had schizophrenia. It was cheaper I guess.
>>
>>72049234
the first time i met david he was telling me how james quall was addicted to crack and apparently he went really off the rails after doing the awesome show
>>
>>72049278
I've read that David tells alot of bullshit.
I've also read that Quall had some crazy fever as a kid and the medication fucked him up or something. They're all pretty nuts. Quall seems like a cool guy tho.
>>
>>72049494
yeah agreed. pretty fucking wild lol
>>
There's an interview with DLH that I'm trying to find. Some guys spend a day with him and go back to his apartment.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.