[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

it was better than TPatGoD and TDB
>>
Final cut sucks ass either way.
>>
>>72047865
how old are you?

get off this boards kiddo
>>
>>72047927
It's shit
>>
>>72047852
You're half right.
>>
took me a while to get into this one, but yeah it's fantastic.
>>
>>72047852
It goes without saying that it was better than the TDB, but I fee that saying it's better than Piper is a bit of a stretch. I would say that it's better than The Wall, though.
>>
>>72048703
>>72048768
but it's lyrically far better than Piper
>>
>>72047865
>>72047927
I'm 35 an I support this post. The final cut was terrible. The pros and cons of hitchhiking however, fantastic Waters album. I always considered it the real follow up to the wall, since Pink Floyd was a shell of a band by 79 anyway, and had become Waters ft three of the most talented musicians of the 70s
>>
>>72048894
not really
it aims higher but the execution is inconsistent in quality
>>
>>72047852
Anyone else think the Final Cut is the funnest album? Like with the previous albums (Wish You were Here in particular) its like being served a blue steak when you've asked for medium-rare, sure its edible though it doesn't beat some old-fashioned steak with the steak juice coming out. I really feel like people put down the final cute because it is not as critically acclaimed (initially) as the others despite havign more substance (like the part of the Gunner's Dream where Richard Waters is driven insane by the thoughts of dying WWII servicemen on the western front) whereas the previous albums seem like they are beating a dead horse with the Barett thing which may be interesting on a couple songs or albums but not every album they produce, you know? That's what I like about Final Cut, its a great step forward and is lyrically more interesting than the others, the instrumentation also compliments the vocals which is pretty good. Not least ot mention how well it showcases Waters' ability as frontman to produce a well-versed concept album outside of the Wall without being too inaccessible.
>>
>>72047852
>This pretentious Roger Waters solo album about "muh war is terrrible"
>Better than Piper
Maybe, MAYBE it was better than division bell, but saying it's better than piper is absolute heresy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.