[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing Radiohead tonight. What am I in for.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image_1489862778833.jpg (48KB, 806x647px) Image search: [Google]
image_1489862778833.jpg
48KB, 806x647px
I am seeing them in Seattle and I got gen adm tickets. Show starts at 8 and I'm gonna go lineup at 12. Is anyone here going? What can I expect?
>>
>>72046923
expect the gloaming
>>
>>72046923
I'm going, hope they play Creep and Karma Police :D. I'm like the biggest fan so if u wanna join me y not?
>>
>>72047125
u pussy ass nigga don't chu ever come to the radiohood nigga we strapped out here fool sit the fuck down nigga
>>
>>72046923
You know, I really loved A Moon Shaped Pool, but something about it really worries me. Thom's vocals sound so frail, which admittedly fits the album perfectly, but I'm afraid whether or not it was more due to necessity rather than a deliberate artistic choice. His voice just doesn't seem to have the punch it used to. Case in point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZS5jpU1I7Y
>>
>>72046923
>It'll be a good gig, they sound good live and they'll probably pull out some surprises on the setlist.
>Quite a lot of visuals/lights going on during every song
>Don't expect to get anywhere near the front because the crowd will be full of people from reddit who exclusively listen to Radiohead and worship them as Gods. They will also be holding their phones up the entire time, live streaming the gig on periscope for /r/radiohead.
>Someone will probably shout a meme up at the band such as "Play Pop is Dead!" Nobody will laugh and the band will obviously ignore them.
>>
>>72047125
Karma Police is amazing, you fuck. Don't ever compare it to Creep again.
>>
>>72047164
honkey bitch ass niggas listen to radiohead straight up
>>
Saw the last year at MSG, spiritual experience. Don't do drugs
>>
>>72046923
>What can I expect?
7 songs from AMSP
4 from OKC
4 from Rainbows
3 from Kid A
3 from TKOL
2 from HTTT
1 from Amnesiac

50/50 on a song from The Bends or a non-album track slipping in there
>>
>>72047183
nigga u smoke crack fool fuck you
>>
Expect bad dancing, awkward headbobbing, and quiet lipsyncing

Expect Let Down (my fave song) to sound rather unrecognizable because they use different tuning than the recording :'''''''(
>>
>>72047206
you gay ass nigga leave this thread radiohead hates fuck niggas straight my thom will fuck you up
>>
>>72047206
Do they play Let Down nowadays? I've rarely seen live recordings of it, and I always assumed it was due to the massive amount of guitar, synth and vocal layers.
>>
>>72047273
Yeah, they started playing it again on this tour. Doesn't sound half bad. It was never one of my favourites from OK Computer though, don't really understand the major hype for it.
>>
>>72047273
why you homofags so senstive?

My nigga thom is on his way to ur crib right now he gunna make sweet love to your ass boyeh real shit
>>
>>72047287
Your soul doesn't soar at Thom's beautiful falsetto at the end of the third verse, or at the digital bleeps and bloops at the bridge and outro?
>>
>>72047151
They did the Tourist in Miami recently and Thom sounded great there aside from a couple of flat notes, he sounds amazing on certain songs and others he sounds like ass, which leads me to think that he can still sing but he's not trying really or breathing correctly. This is most noticeable when he uses a lot of falsetto, I don't think he's supporting the notes properly which leads the tone to sound flat, frail, or strained.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.