[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a pedophile/homosexual for liking this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: babymetal.jpg (485KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
babymetal.jpg
485KB, 1920x1080px
Am I a pedophile/homosexual for liking this?
>>
yes/yes
>>
No, you're a dumbass for liking it.
>>
you're mostly an absolute tasteless lord my guy
>>
No, they're fun!
>>
File: trgrd.png (116KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
trgrd.png
116KB, 320x371px
>>72045664
>pedophile/homosexual
>>
>>72045664
I'd say you're a paedophile if you're sexually attracted to prepubescent children, and you're a homosexual if you're attracted exclusively to males. You're both if you rock both these boxes.

This seems like a very confused post, because you're equating your enjoyment of their music with your sexuality, but you bring up 2 sexualities that conflict with one another for this artist - the paedo slant implies you are sexually aroused by their youthful image, but the homosexual angle implies you aren't aroused by them at all and it's more of a Madonna/ Kylie/ Gaga thing where you're drawn in by the flamboyance of their music and image. Obviously these 2 scenarios are mutually exclusive, so there's really no way you could be so unsure of your motives as a listener that you'd pose this question sincerely. Thus, I deduce that this is in fact a thread designed to bait fans of the band into an argument by implying that THEY are homosexuals/ pedophiles.
>>
>pedophile/homosexual for liking adult women making shitty music

Nah, you're just a neckbeard who prefers gimmicks over actual music quality.
>>
>>72045847
aren't babymetal literally teenagers? like fucking young teens, around 14
>>
>>72045847
>points out the the inherent ridiculousness of making assertions about sexuality based on one music artist that someone likes
>makes assertions about fashion sense based on one music artist that someone likes

S E L F A W A R E
>>
no, just pleb
>>
>>72045882
Surely not anymore

Maybe when they started but they've been around for like 5 years
>>
>>72045882
>being sexually attracted to teenagers is paedophilia

I fucking hate Americans
>>
>>72045928
>a preteen aging 1 or 2 years suddenly makes it not pedophilia
>>
File: ped2.png (9KB, 630x147px) Image search: [Google]
ped2.png
9KB, 630x147px
>>72045979
By definition, yes. You fucking retard.
>>
>>72045664
Is that the girl in the mouse commercial?
>>
>like female artist
>"omg you are such a fag XDDDD :P"""

>likes male artist
>"wow dude you are such a heterosexual gentleman :)! patrician"

Woman logic everybody.
>>
>>72045979
yea, that's pretty much how it works m8

>a preteen aging 5 or 6 years suddenly makes it not pedophilia

This is how dumb you sound. Ironically the stupid non-point you just made is actually a relevant argument in pointing out how arbitrary age of consent is
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.