[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for a guy who dissed lil b, he sure takes a lot of influence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: shit_sounds_the_same.png (522KB, 637x509px) Image search: [Google]
shit_sounds_the_same.png
522KB, 637x509px
for a guy who dissed lil b, he sure takes a lot of influence from lil b
>>
joey = malcolm X
kendrick = MLK
lil b = muhammad ali
>>
>>72044336
Fuck off.
>>
>>72044336
>muhammad ali

What has he done politically that has been so great or memorable?
>>
>>72044394
the rope a dope
>>
>>72044394
He niggered his way out of a war
>>
>>72044394
how young are you not to remember muhammad ali...

it's not my responsibility to educate you on such common knowledge but at least read a wiki page first https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali
>>
>>72044394
He solved the Sunni-Shia divide by taking a name from each.
>>
>>72044416
tbqh i'm sure 90% of /mu/ will forever remember Ali as a vegetable.
>>
>>72044416
Know more than you that he's one the the greatest boxers of all time. I was speaking in a political perspective. Its not my responsibility to educate you about your lack of reading comprehension.
>>
>>72044430
it's not a matter of reading comprehension

you'd have to either still be in university or high school to not know muhammad ali's personal perspective

go read about him then come back and try again.
>>
>>72044448
His personal perspective isn't memorable enough to be put up with the greats like malcolm or mlk. Why don't you stop wasting everyone's time and start hitting the bag fag.
>>
>>72044306
black twitter really likes to recycle their bad memes. why people constantly repost them here, i have no fucking idea
>>
>>72044477
>His personal perspective isn't memorable enough to be put up with the greats like malcolm or mlk.
you should at least know his personal perspective before making such silly statements

next?
>>
>>72044491
Then tell me, I give up, you talk a lot without backing it up. What has he done politically that should be with par with malcolm and mlk?
>>
>>72044504
read>>72044416
>>
>>72044504
it's not my responsibility to educate you youngins

if you're not willing to do the bare minimum of reading a wikipedia page i can only assume you're not even interested in his politics and just trolling
>>
File: IMG_3863.jpg (334KB, 894x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3863.jpg
334KB, 894x700px
>>72044512
>hey I have an argument!
>so what is it?
>not my job to tell you
>>
>>72044546
>phone poster
>reaction image
had a feeling you was 15
>>
>>72044512
Read the page, knew about some of his activism, knew about why he converted to Islam but still I don't see why he should be at the top in the political world.

>>72044536
You're the one who is trolling if you're going to parrot your way out of this.
>>
>>72044561
it's your choice to remain uneducated

i've entertained your trolling long enough, go read a book

you youngins have better things to do than spending your time shitposting, you should be getting educated
>>
>>72044574
>you youngins have better things to do than spending your time shitposting, you should be getting educated

Sorry old man, but I guess its better to be young and shit-posting than an irresponsible 30+ who still comes here arguing with kids.
>>
>>72044416
>>72044448
>>72044491
you are a total asshole. you could have just responded to the question but you didn't because you don't have an answer

i can almost guarantee that i know more about ali's life than you. he did a lot of horrible, disgusting things. what he did to joe frazier alone was an awful betrayal. people automatically assume that he was a great man outside of the ring but i've yet to see someone actually make an argument. i think it's simply a result of the fact that he's the second greatest boxer of all time

ask a random person who ali was and they'll talk about what a prince he was. ask them to name a single thing he ever did and they'll struggle. "h-he opened up... he broke barriers...". that's the best you'll get. whereas the list of his crimes are, as i said, fucking endless

look into his relationship with joe frazier and what he did for the nation of islam
>>
>>72044591
at the very least, if you doubt his political influence, go talk to a handful of black people and ask them

>but I guess its better to be young and shit-posting than an irresponsible 30+ who still comes here arguing with kids.
i have all the time in the world post-retirement, you're the one spending the best years of your life here.

next?
>>
op here
how the fuck did my thread about joey badass being derivative turn into a bickering debate about muhammad ali?
>>
at least muhammad ali was against racemixing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
>>
>>72044730
WTF I LOVE THIS MAN NOW
>>
>>72044730
>at least muhammad ali was against racemixing

except when it came to himself
>>
>>72044730
wtf I love Ali now
>>
>>72044306
>for a guy who dissed lil b
That was a publicity stunt
>>
Can we talk about how lil b is the rawest rapper alive instead of dead black guys nobody cares about?
>>
is lil b ever going to make a comeback?
>>
>>72044306
>dissed lil b
Why?
>>
>>72044787
>>72044804

pls fucking leave /pol/
>>
>>72046106
why has /mu/ fallen for the /pol/ bogeyman? i've seen this on /sci/ too, every time someone doesn't like something they just start shitposting about /pol/

is it just an ironic meme that's going over my head?
>>
>>72045976
When he releases black ken
>>72046135
>>>/b/
>>
>>72046165
>>>>/b/
not an arguement
>>
>>72046135
>he's trying to defend /pol/ so hard

Go back to your shithole of a board please
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
>>72044336
K Dot ft King Nigger
We (Wuz Kangz)

K Dot
Kill all whites, and dont blink twice
Lockem up and puttem in labs,
Like mice
Cus that was they creation
Made in a test tube by Satan
To enslave the black nations
We wuz kangs, havent you heard?
They pit us in cages, cus we like beautiful birds
And they ugly pigs, thats why we call cops bacon
Shooting cops relieves stress,
I call it vacation
I take a deep inhalation, and go back to earlier times
Im in a Kang state of mind

King Nigger
Yo, yo, yo
My moms burned coal
And she lived off the dole
We wuz poh
But world control wuz my goal
And you know my wifes swole
She got superior black genetics, cus we wuz kangs
The most attractive women resemble orangutangs
I sip tang and grape drank slowly
I eat chicken,
and blow dank only
I may be so smart but deep down im just a nigger
On whites I always pull the trigger
Yeah, 9/11, that was me
Cus a few dead blacks is worth enslaving whitey
Then I became prez, for sure wanted Europe dead
So I start a few wars and let the black "refugees" spread
But thats small shit, the worst is yet to come
I got all of BLM,
Under my fuckin thumb
Kendrick is the poster child of whiteys destruction
Black World Order soon, get cucked son
>>
>>72044599
I honestly can't comprehend what it's like to go thorough life so jaded and ignorant. I'm not even that guys but I just don't understand why you refuse to acknowledge the political platform he had
>>
>>72046256
is this off the new album?
>>
>>72046247
please stop shilling the /pol/ bogeyman
>>
>>72046247
/pol/ here, go fuck yourselfs and listen to some real hwite mans muzak.
>>
>>72046256
Is this suppose to be funny?
>>
>>72046217
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO? Idc about an argument -.-
>>
>>72044336
>joey = malcolm X
>kendrick = MLK
>lil b = muhammad ali
Malcolm x is miles ahead of all these guys
>>
File: IMG_0485.jpg (28KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0485.jpg
28KB, 210x240px
>>72046256
>TFW the rhymes are kind of good.
>>
Except lil b's "albums" are just him shitting into a microphone for 3 hours while the listener pretends to like it. Joey is ok
>>
>>72044306
DUDE SLAVERY LMAO
>>
File: 1491586810153.jpg (42KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1491586810153.jpg
42KB, 604x604px
>>72046247
if you say that a couple more times you will surely defeat /pol/ and we will go away. TOP KEK.
>g-go back to /pol/ and leave us our dead board to circlejerk about niggers and our white guilt.
/pol/ manages to be the most alive board and at the same time present on every other board. we are winning, we have infected everything with our ideology, there is no turning back, we are here to remind you to stop being braindead nu-male escapists and to face reality, western civilization is in danger.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.