[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*farts*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2785.jpg (39KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2785.jpg
39KB, 316x316px
*farts*
>>
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
Can you think of a single human being who would sit down, listen to Painting With, and say, "yes, I like this, now that the dust has settled I can evaluate with consideration that this is an objectively good record."
>>
>>72038259
Yeah, me.
>>
>>72038259
>>72038310
also me
>>
>>72038259
I think it's a pretty good record
>>
>>72038259
Yeah, I always go back second guessing it, and then realize that I like every track
>>
>>72038259
I haven't listened to it since the week of its release and probably won't ever again, so it's hard to imagine
>>
unironically their best record imho and the GOAT 2010's record
>>
>>72038407
I like PW but let's not get carried away
>>
>>72038259
Fine, you don't like the record. What I don't get is how someone can think its such a drop in quality. Seriously, how can someone listen to FloriDada and say "aw that's awful they completely fell off" but then go back and listen to the screaming and moaning on Hey Light and say "now THATS my shit!"
>>
>>72038185
>>72038208
can we markpost
>>
>>72038259
*deletes lying in the grass, natural selection, bagels in kiev, spilling guts, summing the wretch or any other track with an overwhelming number of fart noises

there, now its objectively good
>>
>>72038438
lying in the grass is the best song
>>
>>72038425
>insulting Hey Light
HCTI is incredible
granted if you try and listen to it like you'd listen to Painting With then it's not, but why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>72038438
I love all the fart noises desu, I think they're funny. Especially on lying in the grass, it gets me moving and. I start laughing during my dance. Very funny song
>>
>>72038455
I know I love it, I'm just saying it's around the same level of quality as PW, and I really like that record
>>
File: IMG_2800.jpg (55KB, 620x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2800.jpg
55KB, 620x398px
>>72038434
I literally only go on /mu/ anymore to markpost
>>
>>72038425
lmao
Hey Light is one of their best songs and infinitely better than FloriDada.
>>
File: 1415107758816.jpg (67KB, 452x452px) Image search: [Google]
1415107758816.jpg
67KB, 452x452px
>>72038438
>muh farts lol
>>
>>72038503
Mark is literally in his prime in so many ways and people are ignoring that and it's sad
>>
>>72038453
eh, i think its overrated

vertical is the best song imo
>>
>>72038492
Gotcha, fine opinion but I've been getting really into Indian recently. I do think Painting With is one of their worst, but saying it's bad is dumb
>>
Burglars is goat, nobody can deny that
>>
This album would be rated way higher if it was released somewhere in between Feels, Jam, and MPP
>>
File: IMG_9297.jpg (36KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9297.jpg
36KB, 220x220px
Come on, the low buzz saw synths are pretty unnoticeable in most tracks. However there are some albums that happen to be /mu/core that use them and they aren't unnoticeable
>>
>>72038534
Common as Light is so fucking funny to listen to
>>
>>72038587
>God tier:
Vertical
The Burglars
FloriDada
>Great tier:
Golden Gal
Hocus Pocus
Recycling
>Meh
Lying In The Grass
On Delay
>Shit
Everything else
>>
>>72038639
>God tier
Lying in the grass
The Burglars
>Great Tier
FloriDada
Vertical
Golden Gal
Bagels In Kiev
>Good Tier
Recycling
Spilling Guts
Hocus Pocus
>Okay Tier
On Delay
Summing The Wretch
>>
>>72038453
>muh best song debate

it's Natural Selection though
>>
>>72038707
Oh and put NS in great tier
>>
>Great tier
On Delay

>Good tier
FloriDada
Golden Gal
2:51 and on in Lying in the Grass
1:51 and on in The Burglars

>Meh tier
Recycling

>I could see why some poor souls would like it tier
Summing the Wretch
Hocus Pocus

>Massive disappointment, embarrassing material, annoying, monotonous, uninspired and bland bullshit tier
Everything else.

The worst part is a few of the tracks have legitimate potential/ideas that could have been good had they done something completely different with them, but the execution is god awful.
>>
tfw like Painting With as much as HCTI and Danse.

Feel sorry for people who can't into the entirety of a bands discography.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.