[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WRONG KID DIED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: POBCover.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
POBCover.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
WRONG KID DIED
>>
File: Wilson.jpg (60KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Wilson.jpg
60KB, 500x700px
dennis wilson looked like such a chad compared to his brothers, especially brian
>>
File: 1481119251800.jpg (19KB, 500x370px)
1481119251800.jpg
19KB, 500x370px
>only true surfer in the Beach Boys
>>
I never realized how easy it is to cut someone in half with a machete
>>
>>72037866
>>72037558
The top half of his body has been removed from the lower half of his body
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
GET OUTTA HERE DENNY
YOU DONT WANT NO PART OF THIS SHIT
>>
what are yall doin in here?
>>
File: 68.jpg (26KB, 735x490px) Image search: [Google]
68.jpg
26KB, 735x490px
WE'RE GOING SWIMMING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL
>>
File: 4_2747.jpg (115KB, 960x593px) Image search: [Google]
4_2747.jpg
115KB, 960x593px
i think i wanna try me some of this swimming
>>
From Wikipedia

" Dennis was married to (but separated from) Shawn Marie Love (born Shawn Marie Harris on December 30, 1964),[citation needed] the daughter of his first cousin and band mate, Mike Love."

I don't know whats more funny about this, the fact that Wilson engaged in incest or that he legit fucked his bandmates daughter

Still was a huge chad tho
>>
>>72038972
thats fucking hilarious lol
this will be my favorite beach boy wikiquote all time tho

"...About that time Brian began talking in detail about a massage parlour in West Hollywood and one of the girls who worked there. At first he spoke only of going there for massages. Some days later he began going on and on about the masseuse who he said was turning him on.…The only thing I could think of to quell Brian's fixation was to channel it. Thus it was I who suggested Marcella as the title for a tune Brian had been working on. With my promise to write the Marcella lyric, he jumped into the project with immense enthusiasm"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.