[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he do to not get a BNM This is the most surprising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1926.png (315KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1926.png
315KB, 640x1136px
What did he do to not get a BNM

This is the most surprising thing p4k have done in years
>>
His antics got old really fast. He's the lady gaga of indie.
>>
>>72023391
>What did he do to not get a BNM
why dont you read the review and find out?
>>
>>72023391
To me, his album was pretentious, monosonic and preachy, albeit backed with lush music and an angelic voice.

To /mu/ it was a man made by a white man and that's a massive offense.
>>
>>72023426
>To /mu/ it was a man made by a white man and that's a massive offense.
B8 or are you a newfag?
>>
>>72023559
I'm saying that's why p4k gave it that fucking score according to /mu/ you retard.

And go and check every thread else on this shit nig.
>>
Well, that review is a pure comedy, if you ask me.
>>
>>72023559
this board has been on an anti-white kick since kendrick put out TPAB
>>
>>72023578
t. BLAHBLAH BONG DIRTREE
>>
>>72023391
he made a bloated double album
>>
>>72023391
He made a boring album lol
>>
It's 70% that they thought the record sounded too much like I Love You, Honeybear and 30% that they think his schtick is less fun than it used to be.

I don't think they're punishing him for anything in particular other than sounding too much like himself. They don't hate him; they're just not enamored with him, anymore.
>>
>FJM jolts awake in a cold sweat and reaches to stroke his beard
>"Oh thank god, my indie folk cred is still there"
>And sighs a gasp of relief, "BNM 8.8", smiles and goes back to sleep

He is now fucked, he has so many tour dates banking on a BNM and I bet he isn't going to be able to get a quarter of them sold out now
>>
File: IMG_1649.gif (2MB, 360x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1649.gif
2MB, 360x264px
>>72023584
>TPAB is anti-white
lol wat
>>
>>72024453
kendrick turned himself into the BLM mascot

their entire philosophy is 'kill whitey'
>>
It's almost as if Pitchfork rates artists by how good the music is
>>
>>72023559
b8 you idiot. don't respond.
>>
They reached their quota for white musicians getting BNM this year already.
>>
>>72024491
lmao good one m8
>>
*cough* hes white *cough* *cough*
>>
>>72024517
>>72024558
>playing the victim with such an obnoxious meme artist
>>
>>72024474
back to /pol/
>>
File: lmao.png (155KB, 834x574px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
155KB, 834x574px
>>72023391
>>
>>72025933
it got .3 higher than a white man I'M SO FUCKING OFFENDED FUCKING CULTURAL MARXISM but they're the ones who are offended
>>
>>72023391
The songs are boring. Real Love Baby is better than any songs in this album
>>
>>72023391
Read the review.

>>72025397 summed it pretty well, although I disagree that the score is reasonable.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.