[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I played loveless at a frat party and got kicked out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

>be me, outsider trying to get invited to party for months
>finally get invited from a half normie kid who wants to get to know me since i always say hi to him
>show up and get offered aux cord to huge soundsystem
>put on loveless full album from jewtube
>tons of dudebros and stacys all look at me like WTF
>half norman guy tries to laugh awkwardly and says im weird and that i should leave
>him and his friends all laugh
>i autistically try to educate him about hte history of shoegaze and experimental patrician music
>he laughs and i awkwardly leave with my head down, never inbited again
>>
Holy fuck, autism IS real.
>>
>>72020266
good, stop trying so fucking hard you loser
>>
>True patrician music.

Lies. Should have played this instead. Would have gotten you mad pussy *and* dick if you did.
>>
File: 3dope.jpg (96KB, 570x658px) Image search: [Google]
3dope.jpg
96KB, 570x658px
>>72020266
they sound like assholes even if your choice in music was obviously inappropriate
>>
>>72020374
Unironically love the least wanted song.

As for OP, you shouldn't play Loveless at a party. Try finding ppl who share your passion instead. They'll be more interested.
>>
>>72020266
shoulda tried to make up for it with harsh noise
>>
File: Metal_machine_music.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_machine_music.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>72020414
Can't forget this party time classic neither.
>>
This is the worst made-up 4chan story I've heard in a while
>>
>>72020611
So like every 4chan story?
>>
File: PortlandBeach_GTA3_northwards.jpg (123KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
PortlandBeach_GTA3_northwards.jpg
123KB, 1280x738px
>talking to guy
>randomly brings up how shoe gaze is a fake genre and it's shit
>"for April fools I wrote shoegaze is a real genre "
>so beta I smile and nod

I didn't even realize people like this existed
>>
>>72020266
why is it so hard for some of you sperglords to realize the difference between music as entertainment and music as art.
>>
File: 1491270123384.jpg (21KB, 436x287px) Image search: [Google]
1491270123384.jpg
21KB, 436x287px
>driving mother home from airport
>she opens glove box and sees a few cds
>grabs The Seer and examines the case
>what's this?
>it's noise rock
>what's that?
>I don't know
>she puts the first disc in
>listens to almost the entire thing
>ejects it and puts it away when we reach home, about two minutes into 93 ave b blues
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.