[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is with this cringe bullshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: cringe.jpg (92KB, 831x462px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
92KB, 831x462px
What the fuck is with this cringe bullshit?
>>
>>72020028
hes just going for views. better than being boring
>>
>>72020028
it shouldn't take an hour and a half to like a music group, Mr. Fantano.
>>
>>72020028
Why do you care?
>>
File: 3J8S2Lp.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
3J8S2Lp.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>72020388
>>
>>72020028
i think death grips are becoming more socially acceptable these days and less of a joke on the internet. they've been around for a long time now, close to 6 years
>>
File: 1484537889217.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484537889217.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>"trying" to like music
>>
fantano is just /mu/ for people who are afraid of /mu/ so his sense of humor has like 5 levels of irony behind it
>>
>>72020377
WING WING WING CATVHMEIMAFLY
*Garbage truck noise*
SOMA ALASKAAA PIGMY
LITTLE MINDFUCK

>hmm, yeah, yeah that's good.

It's like people want to be original so bad they force themselves to consume utter trash
>>
>>72020673
he knows what his fans are now, he's phoning it in. apathy is good
>>
>>72020614
accepted by who?
>>
>>72020755
try asking an angry little frog what ruined his precious death grips
>>
>>72020755
There are more people that understand its mostly just loud hip hop, there are less kids getting red in the face and punching their pillows because they don't "get it."
>>
>>72020673

THIS
>>
>>72020354
If he was going for views, why did he do Death Grips and why did he make it an hour and a half video? He could have made a 3 minute video on Kendrick or Kanye and it would get more views
>>
>'this band is just a meme' used as a argument to dismiss this band in its entirety for nearly 6 years now, ad infinitum
>Fantano releases a video to combat this self-fulfilling perception
>'what? why would you need an hour and a half long video to fundamentally deconstruct this strawman notion that the music is an inside joke everyone but me is in on???'

Yep, no irony here whatsoever. And I skimmed through the video, the only reason it's titled "How To Get Into Death Grips" is a hook for whats really an analysis of the band at this stage of the career so far. But the thesis remains what I said in my greentext above.
>>
>>72020354
they're becoming more popular, antonie feels entitled to be involved because he has a history of commenting on them and promoting them
>>
>>72020924
This
>>
>>72021001
fuck you
>>
>>72020924
/thread

op is dumb
>>
>>72020924
they're a viral band, 4chan made them popular. they are in fact a meme
>>
>>72021092
That's true, you need to learn how to read tho
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.