[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WEEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 81Lti6JL7FL._SL1094_.jpg (268KB, 1094x1090px) Image search: [Google]
81Lti6JL7FL._SL1094_.jpg
268KB, 1094x1090px
Best band of all time. So underrated.
>>
>>72017576
not really underrated
>>
>>72017576
Yeah Ocean Man is pretty good
>>
>>72017576
>Best band of all time.
yes
>So underrated.
I wouldn't say so
>>
>>72017583
>>72017623

Wrong.

>>72017595

You are shit, stop the fucking MEME ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY YOU FUCKING RETARDED FAT SON OF A BITCH! It's a good, fun song and nothing more, STOP!
>>
>>72017640
memes aside, Ocean Man is legitimately great
>>
>>72017640
Not even memeing man Ocean Man is the only Ween song I like, but its pretty good
>>
>>72017723

Then you haven't lisened to enough Ween, they have much better songs. How can you not like The Argus, What Deaner Was Talkin About, Roses Are Free, Mutilated Lips, Sarah or Kim Smoltz? Shit taste detected.
>>
>>72017747
I've only listened to Mollusk. All I liked was Ocean Man.
>>
i'm finally starting to enjoy GodWeenSatan atm
>>
>>72017776

Pleb, go listen to their other albums or your opinion doesn't matter. Also how can you dislike the rest of the album? There are some god-tier songs on there

>mutilated lips
>polka dot tail
>buckingham green
>cold blows the wind
>its gonna be alright

kys cunt
>>
>>72017799
I FEEL A TICK ON MY HEAD
AND IT'S SUCKING ON MY HEAD
>>
>>72017811

by kys i mean keep your shoes ... on of course HEHEHEHHEHEHFsoeidfserghrwesdgsdg
>>
>>72017799

took me a while to finally appreciate it and the pod, they are definitely the least accessible albums but they have some good stuff sprinkled on them.

the best are easily chocolate and cheese, white pepper, the mollusk, quebec and pure guava, the rest are pretty good-medicore IMO
>>
>>72017811
Eh I don't like it. Maybe you're the one with shit taste?
>>
>>72017878

No, there's a reason the album is considered great by many. Fuck off retard
>>
>>72017576
Sorry to break it to you bud, but Ween is not that great.
>>
>>72017576
Pick one
>>
>>72017576
Any one else see the screw in the boob?
>>
>>72017900
sorry to break it to you bud, you didn't back your opinion up at all
>>
>>72018302
Well I only liked one song so they can't be that great.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.