[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to turn you on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: billy-corgan-head.jpg (195KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
billy-corgan-head.jpg
195KB, 1600x900px
I want to turn you on
>>
what if there was something yummy in his skull instead of a brain
>>
and into the eyes of the jackal i say ka-boom

>>72014570
i've always wondered this
>>
>>72014553
I never realized what big guy this motherfucker is. Even besides having a bit of extra weight, his frame is fucking enormous.
>>
>>72014707
he is like 6'3, was pretty skinny in the zeitgeist era though, looked a bit sickly
>>
>despite all my rage I'm just a rat in a six-sided steel cage

damn...
>>
File: 1419771764727.jpg (167KB, 673x486px) Image search: [Google]
1419771764727.jpg
167KB, 673x486px
And in the eyes of a jackyl I say le poo-poo
>>
>>72014707
if i tell him the truth about his popularity in the 90s, will he die?
>>
I'm in love with you (SO IN LOVE)
>>
>>72015375
whats the truth
>>
>>72015375
Was he not popular or something?
>>
>>72015562
he claims that he was on the same level as kurt cobain
>>
>>72015450
Corgan released the diamond-selling Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness and — briefly — became the best and biggest rock star in the world.
>>
>>72015697
he then released Adore which is a masterpiece but stupid normies can't handle change (BBUT GRUNGE!!)
>>
>>72014707
If he listened to himself singing, will he die?
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 304x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 304x228px
i'd love to turn you on
>>
>>72015327
i really like the way this image was actually detailed and thought out. like if he already had the hair dryer plugged in he wouldnt be able to reach around and turn it on while its in his ass, and the heat would likely deter him from putting it in his ass after he turns it on. so instead he has the dryer already switched on, but not plugged in, so he can put it in his ass and then as soon as he plugs it in, it will turn on by itself and starting blowing into his ass. its actually genius
>>
>>72015697
Nevermind was a meme

MCIS was way more representative of the 90s youth and imo way more meaningful.
>>
>>72014553
oh wowow wowow wow ow wow BILLY CORGAN THE MAN!!!!!!!!
burn the children burn the children huhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhu AHAHAHAH Im dying im dying someone save me
OOOOHHHHHH WAHHHAHAHHA
>>
LOVE COMES IN COLORS I CAN'T DENY
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.