[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What era of Fripp was the most aesthetic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Timeline of Fripp's Appearance.jpg (665KB, 10000x615px) Image search: [Google]
Timeline of Fripp's Appearance.jpg
665KB, 10000x615px
What era of Fripp was the most aesthetic?
>>
>>72012998
the one where he didn't make it impossible to have his records
>>
>>72013019
It's easy to get his records. Just pay for them.
>>
Early 70s by far. Also when he was at his most creative.
>>
>>72013512
He definitely looked best with the business beard that was common at the time.
>>
>>72013512
>>72014140
>not appreciating that '80s full-white-suit aesthetic
shiggy diggy
>>
>>72012998
mid 70s is my favorite, but considering how old he is he looks pretty well today desu
>>
>>72014671
Easy, anon. I never spoke ill of Fripp's 80's infatuation with deep v-neck shirts casual suits.
It's my second choice.
>>
>>72012998
he looks so greasy in some of the 80s photos
>>
>>72012998
fedorafripp is always the best
>>
>>72012998
2017 tee bee aytch
>>
>>72014742
I love how in the later years he looks like Brian Eno and Daryl Hall's lovechild. THE '80s popstar.
>>
>>72014742
No, you know who I was thinking of. PHIL COLLINS.
He looks EXACTLY like Sussudio-era Phil Collins in that photo with shades. I have to wonder if that was intentional.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.