[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've been on /mu/ since 09-10, ask me anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: zogdead.png (218KB, 580x688px) Image search: [Google]
zogdead.png
218KB, 580x688px
i've been on /mu/ since 09-10, ask me anything
>>
Why?
>>
>>72004469
not sure. When I first started coming on /mu/ it seemed like a revelation and I had about a year and a half of a musical renaissance. I was listening to maybe 8-10 albums a day downloaded from mediafire google searches. I heard so much great new music in such a small period of time it changed my entire life. However, as time went on I began to realized that /mu/ was a constant influx of new posters having this revelation, then asking the same questions, then leaving for the next round of people to have the same revelation ask the same questions etc. So the quality of the board never increased and in fact decreased because it was never progressing in a meaningful way. I stopped enjoying or gaining anything from /mu/ in 2012, but now i just will scroll through a couple times a day out of habit
>>
which tripfriends do you miss?

do you miss me?
>>
>>72004546
only ones I really ever cared about were alice glass (bacon aaron), leo and cooltop.

Some of the other ones were funny and helped participate in the really great tripfag culture of 2010-2011 ~ but I just never had a connection with them really.

Whatever happened to cooltop anyways he was cool dude and his ability to create shit posts was beyond human ability
>>
>>72004593
>alice glass (bacon aaron), leo and cooltop.
tfw not in this list

oh well
>>
You missed the heyday of 2007-2008. Nothing to ask you.
>>
>>72004616
the years of shitty taste with constant dragonforce posting

>heyday
>>
>>72004623
the years of person pitch and other seminal releases

>heyestofalldays
>>
>>72004461
whats your favorite death grip?
>>
>>72004461
Is that an compression artifact?
>>
File: 1338928264700.png (613KB, 1800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1338928264700.png
613KB, 1800x2000px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.