[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elliot Smith

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Todd Smith.png (398KB, 604x392px) Image search: [Google]
Todd Smith.png
398KB, 604x392px
I just saw a Pitchfork Facebook post with a picture of Elliott Smith and realized it looks just like Todd from Bojack Horseman.

tl;dr: What about Elliot Smith? Any recommendations?
>>
>>72004326
first of all i'll tell you to kys for not only having a facebook but following pitchfork on face

then 2nd of all i'd tell you to kill yourself for comparing elliot to that shit show

then 3rd of all i'd tell you to kys for making this shit topic when you could have just go on
rateyourmusic and listened to his highly rated albums
>>
he's one of the best singer songwriters of all time. check out his S/T, then either or, then XO, then Roman Candle, then Basement on the hill, then Figure 8
>>
File: 3987637863.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
3987637863.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
>>72004326
It's probably intentional. The show writers are into indie music. Look up the bedroom of the daughter of that horse Bojack likes in New Mexico.

>>72004347
pic related, it's you.
>>
>>72004404
>pic related, it's you.
im black
>>
>>72004376
Thanks!
>>
File: 1450522159768.jpg (48KB, 721x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450522159768.jpg
48KB, 721x960px
>>72004408
pic related, it's you and your bb.
>>
>>72004574
damn how did u fine me?
>>
>>72004376
I agree that this is the best way to listen to his discography
>>
>>72004347
Elliott probably would've enjoyed that show desu
>>
>>72004376
And new moon whenever
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.