[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Death Grips the Nirvana of the 2010s?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Is Death Grips the Nirvana of the 2010s?
>>
>>72001376
i have the same jeans as the guy with long hair lol
>>
>>72001376
Pleb shit for pre teens to feel cool and older?
you bet
>>
File: ALEXANDER OUR OLDER BROTHER.jpg (36KB, 300x272px) Image search: [Google]
ALEXANDER OUR OLDER BROTHER.jpg
36KB, 300x272px
>>
>>72001376
Death Grips are everything AND nothing. To compare them to just one band only tells but a sliver of the whole story. Death Grips are an all-encompassing mindterror waging war on the very concept of conceptuality. They're fucking god tier.
>>
>>72001499
except they're not
>>
They're the Jimi Hendrix Experience of the 2010's tho
>>
>>72001376
Nah they're the Atari Teenage Riot of our generation that somehow got popular
>>
>>72004072
this
>>
>tfw knew a kid who tried comparing FIDLAR to Nirvana
>he really believed they were the Nirvana of our generation
He was a meme
KILL YOURSELF DANTE I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS
>>
Nirvana is better actually so no
>>
>>72004072
this, so much
Alec Empire did the Death Grips thing long ago, but kids don't remember
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hLcQnnSkAs
>>
>>72001499
lol u r so patricien have so good taste in music
share death grips songs in ur facebook mural so alternative girls can think youre cool
>>
>>72001499
Wait do you actually think this?
>>
>>72001499
If this is some sort of bizarre false flag (because you post something like this every god damn DG thread) then no one's buying it the way you think they are, so just stop. And if you truly believe this then I don't know what to say.
>>
>>72004095
DG isn't nearly as techno-inspired as this. And it has zero hip-hop elements.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.