[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like Travis Scott

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170405_223243_090.jpg (455KB, 1280x1264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170405_223243_090.jpg
455KB, 1280x1264px
Does /mu/ like Travis Scott
>>
Of course, but the real question is do you?
>>
He''s cool enough.

What are his thoughts on the up coming baseball season?
>>
rodeo was great but then birds was fucking awful, the drop in quality was as bad as kendrick from GKMC to TPAB
>>
>>71999334
I don't like rodeo and can only stand like 5 songs on birds
>>
>>71999334
There is hope for the future
>>
>>71999334
dude what are you saying. rodeo was overall kinda trash. the highs were very highs but goddamn were the lows low. he was way too ambitious with it and couldn't handle it. he was a lot more focused on birds overall and I can't name a bad song.
>>
>>71999472
the best thing to come out of birds was the live goosebumps performance without kendr*ck there to ruin it

http://eachvideo.com/watch?v=XJjUzV3XHhQ
>>
>>71999511
>Kendrick
>ruin

Dude come on
>>
>>71999540
>he unironically likes phoned in high pitched kendr*ck verses

his best album was section 80, gkmc was pretty good, and everything since has been trash

if you unironically like humble you should get your ears checked
>>
>>71999509
>dude what are you saying. rodeo was overall kinda trash. the highs were very highs but goddamn were the lows low. he was way too ambitious with it and couldn't handle it. he was a lot more focused on birds overall and I can't name a bad song.
bad songs on rodeo: antidote, flying high

good songs on birds: pick up the phone, wonderful (both released before birds even came out)
>>
>>71999263
CHVRCHES is the best?

Better than Kanye?
>>
>>71999558
Is it possible to be more contrarian? Find out next on /mu/
>>
>>71999585
nah the toro y moi parts make up for it, the only song I'd say is eh is antidote, and maybe I can tell
>>
>>71999585
Sweet sweet
Way back
The ends
Beibs in the trap
Goosebumps
Lose

Only good songs on birds
>>
>>71999605
Is it possible to be more of a p*tchfork drone? Find out next on /mu/
>>
Which album cover is that did he announce something new?
>>
>>71999599
The joke being you have to play to middle America, but fuck you Travis. I love this band for like four years running.

Make that sound.
>>
>>71999661
Key one: A cute sprite singing her lungs out to a cool ryhtehm is a must

Think Rihanna with the Battles.. only less talented.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.