[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mr Bungle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: MR_BUNGLE_CALIFORNIA-445651.jpg (27KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
MR_BUNGLE_CALIFORNIA-445651.jpg
27KB, 500x492px
Does /mu/ with California? Y'all fuck with Mr. Bungle?
>>
>>71998795
*does /mu/ like California. I edited the first part because repeated cursing and redundancy.
>>
>>71998795
I blast it when driving past Anthony Keidis' house, just to trigger him.
>>
it's like you take all the talented songwriting of the Magic Band and throw it in the garbage, then attempt to make your own Trout Mask Replica

fuck this band
>>
It's great

>>71998859
you don't even know what you're talking about
>>
>>71998845
fucking RHCP is like the exaaaaact same as this
>>
>>71998859
>It's kind of off-putting and seems KRAZY so its like TMR because that's KOOKIE and is a low budget plagiarism.
U wrong and make me mad:(
>>
>>71998859
wtf i don't even

>>71998795
Yeah it's good. Disco Violante is better...Everyone I went to High School With through Desert Search is magician. But Cali is a very good, more approachable album.
>>
>>71998967
mmmmmm I feel you but I respectfully disagree, What do you think about their self-titled album?
>>
>>71998859
you clearly haven't heard California, or any Bungle actually
>>
>>71999003
Healthy debate. I love it. Thanks anon.

Slowly Growing Deaf reminds me of FNM, but a little weirder. In fact that describes a lot of that album for me. Squeeze me, Egg, Ass, Fist. Stub and squeeze are a little more Disco Violante'ey. ST is a really good fun album. I just think the Disco album is more developed. Also helps that Disco was the first album of theirs that I listened to. Thoughts?
>>
>>71998795
i saw them when they toured that album. i like(d?) mr. bungle, and california was my fav. haven't listened to them in at least a decade though. moved into the web of mimicry stuff. then out of the web of mimicry stuff. now i only listen to minimal techno. life is strange.
>>
>>71999149
I agree with you about the overall feel of the album being fun, and that's overall my favorite quality that it has. It's always felt like a "raw" and "energetic" album despite its high production value. However, I feel that Disco Volante and California are objectively more developed and "better" albums in alot of ways and I think that energy still carries over. I'm partial towards California though because of a massive nostalgia factor from early-mid high school.
>>
>>71999381
Well, I agree with everything you just said. So no debate. Disco is my favorite because it was the one I heard first. ST was the 2nd I listened to after realizing Disco was great, and I like it a lot. But I think Cali is in between those two...Short answer:

>Disco
>Cali
>ST

in that order.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.