[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/'s thoughts on amanda palmer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: amanda-palmer-1.jpg (46KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
amanda-palmer-1.jpg
46KB, 948x711px
/mu/'s thoughts on amanda palmer?
>>
Very popular with serial killers and gullible youngsters , no great talent
>>
Not a fan of her albums but I dropped like fifteen bucks on some tickets last year and she actually puts on a really good live show. Her songs really benefit from her bassist turning up his distortion and going nuts.
>>
some of her songs (astronaut, the bed song, point of it all) are enjoyable just because of the emotion and passion in her voice, but other than that she's a depressingly average musician
>>
I love her, the Dresden Dolls two main albums are classics in my book and she is an amazing songwriter.

WKAP was the last good thing she ever did though, she's become a meme and her music has literally become memetic.

Apparently she's a hardcore SJW too
>>
>>71995397
Theatre Is Evil is 10/10 but you're right for the most part
>>
If you think this loudmouth hoe is interesting in any way you might have a head injury. Neil Gaiman sucks major ass too, so they go well together.
>>
>>71995185
Irrelevant hack
>>
>>71995185
shes like the anna sarkesian of tumblrcore con artistry
>>
Corset-core for fat girls and low IQ doofuses who have steampunk themed weddings and drink absinthe
>>
>>71995185

I kinda liked Dresden Dolls shit to spice up my mp3 playlists in my mid-2000s high school days.

Having DDs stuff actually helped me to get laid with a couple of the qt wannabe deep girls, I'm sure that would trigger the SJW cunt.
>>
File: original.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>71995185
dreadful
>>
>>71995185
I think she's married to Neil Gaiman and if so I honestly have no idea how the fuck he tolerates her. Some of her vocal performances are pretty cool but christ, she is delusional as a human being. You want a fun time look up her whole "The Art of Asking" project, essentially it's her taking advantage of her fans not realizing that they will do whatever they are asked for a celebrity they adore and their goodwill is not out of the kindness of their own hearts, and therefore, doesn't apply to everyone as she thinks it does.

TL;DR, her head's up her own ass.
>>
>>71995185
she's a weirdo and it works. Coin-operated boy is a 10 of a song, but as a whole, Dresden Dolls were pretty good but not amazing. She's married to Neil Gaiman, which is actually pretty cool. Like them both.
>>
>>71995185
She has a real punchable face.
Fake eyebrows drawn to make her look constantly angry, shortish red hair, and that fish-mouth
The cliche feminazi look
>>
File: 1390700169091.jpg (96KB, 475x341px) Image search: [Google]
1390700169091.jpg
96KB, 475x341px
She's a woman with a face tat.
>>
>>71998473
You probably think circus themed shit is good, you buffoon. You probably own a pocket watch. Your father should've spunked in the sink. Go back to R eddit.
>>
I like the first Dredsen Dolls album but she's kind of annoying and her fans are cancer.
>>
>>71998741
not gonna go out of my way to listen to circus themed music, but it can work if I happen on it, if it's used sparingly.

Wild Billy's Circus Story is a great song, but those are really the only two circusy songs i even know. maybe some beatles songs are circusy though. Being For the Benefit of Mr Kite is pretty good.

is there even a circus meme genre tho? that'd be ridiculous. and not like Gogol Bordello ridiculous, like really bad ridiculous.

>>71998851
>and her fans are cancer
that's for true. Neil Gaiman fans kinda suck, too. but when's the last time you ran into an Amanda Palmer fan? It's not 2004 anymore.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.