[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>prince was 5'2" holy fuck I never knew he was this short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Prince_6.jpg (55KB, 446x634px) Image search: [Google]
Prince_6.jpg
55KB, 446x634px
>prince was 5'2"
holy fuck I never knew he was this short
>>
its a shame because he was a really good looking guy. as a girl this just breaks my heart
>>
>>71982032
He wouldn't have fucked you.
>>
>>71982046
uncalled for
>>
And he could still get any girl in the world to fuck him.
>>
>>71982046
Because he was a Jehovah's Witness?
>>
>>71982025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo7o75-w94c
>>
Assemble your crew, I'll be outside.
>>
File: 22953.jpg (55KB, 316x425px) Image search: [Google]
22953.jpg
55KB, 316x425px
>>71982249
>Wendy Melvoin and Lisa Coleman were childhood friends, lovers and founding members of Prince's Revolution band. If Prince had a musical family, they were it. So when the pair tried to put together a Revolution tour in 2000, they were hopeful, they told Minneapolis' Star Tribune in 2004, that their former bandleader would say yes. He didn't.
>>>"He declined because of my homosexuality and the fact I'm half-Jewish," said Melvoin.
>She was told he wanted her to give a press conference denouncing her homosexuality and announcing that she was converting to Jehovah. "I was like: I guess we'll never hear from him again."
>>
>>71982299
>When I interviewed Prince, he told me he was against gay marriage. In his library, standing over the Bible, he said, "God came to earth and saw people sticking it wherever and doing it with whatever, and he just cleared it all out. He was, like, 'Enough.'"
>>
So was he bisexual or what?
>>
>>71982394
trisexual
>>
File: unicycle.jpg (23KB, 230x253px) Image search: [Google]
unicycle.jpg
23KB, 230x253px
>>71982394
unisexual is what I heard
>>
when the rubberband snaps back it snaps back H A R D
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.