[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: mbv loveless.jpg (109KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
mbv loveless.jpg
109KB, 660x660px
I don't get it.
>>
you're not alone
>>
what LE FUCK.
>>
>>71980419
That's exactly why he doesn't get it
>>
>>71980394
You need to listen to it again, but this time with feeling.
>>
well you see it's about the existential terror of relativity doncha know
>>
listen to it really loud and when you're feeling bummed out
>>
>>71980394
think about a tine youre gf dumped you, or see a couple having fun while you are all alone
>>
>>71980430
to be honest the last time i listened to this album, i legitimately enjoyed passion pit. i should give it another try.
>>
>>71980394
There's nothing profound to get. It just sounds good.
>>
>>71980478
>tine
time
>>
>>71980394
play it loud, focus on the walls of sound and guitars, and lose yourself in them. its not a particularly brilliant album song writing wise, its just all about the sounds
>>
If the world's best chef made the world's best meal there would be at least one person who simply won't enjoy it due to their personal taste. Ignore people like >>71980443 and >>71980515
>>
>tfw see this thread after putting on loveless while depressed about the most perfect woman I've ever met exiting my life in 2 weeks
>realize I've become a stereotype
>too melancholic to care
just listen to it when you're sad or empty and let it wash you away I guess
>>
>>71980526
thanks captain obvious, OP obviously wants to know why people like it and his question was answered
>>
you have to smoke weed first
>>
>>
>>71980572
>>71980601
Do you have to smoke weed first?
>>
>>71980443
>>71980478
>>71980572
This is bullshit.
>>
>>71980647
>>
>>71980647
you have to smoke me first
>>
>>71980683
>>
a song from this album came up on pandora and it was so fucking quiet i had to turn up the volume so high and when it ended, the next song from another band nearly made my fucking eardrums bleed

why did they make their songs so low volume?
>>
>>71980829
they dont?
>>
>>71980683
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT YOU SURE PROVED ME WRONG
>>
>>71980829
>>
>>71980961
>>
>>71980911
You sure proved yourself right.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.