[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, Daydreaming is the most uninspirational garbage i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1483242692728.jpg (189KB, 1035x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1483242692728.jpg
189KB, 1035x1035px
Honestly, Daydreaming is the most uninspirational garbage i've heard, and it just happened to be shit sprinkled with its own music video as well. The piano is nothing I haven't heard before as far as just some slow arpeggiated god damned bull shit. The first 4 seconds sounds like a fucking shlohmo song. There is nothing memorable about the vocals other than incoherent whining that just barely accompanies the key of the fuckin piano bull shit. Muh reverse vocals, muh strings. The "edgy secret message ooh" bullshit from this is just a fan service, and honestly they must have wrote this shit in like 4 minutes which is less than the actual length of trauma itself. I pumped at a gas station one night and saw this garbage playing on their stupid screen shit. 0/10
>>
>>71980115
nice b8
>>
What gas station did you go to?
>>
>>71980131
?
>>
>>71980143
speedway
>>
File: 1465473381517.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1465473381517.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>Ful Stop fades in just right so it fucks up the intro beat in your head for a bit
>>
>>71980115
Thanks for sharing, my dude.
>>
>>71980067
>>
>>71980878
Honestly, Daydreaming is the most uninspirational garbage i've heard, and it just happened to be shit sprinkled with its own music video as well. The piano is nothing I haven't heard before as far as just some slow arpeggiated god damned bull shit. The first 4 seconds sounds like a fucking shlohmo song. There is nothing memorable about the vocals other than incoherent whining that just barely accompanies the key of the fuckin piano bull shit. Muh reverse vocals, muh strings. The "edgy secret message ooh" bullshit from this is just a fan service, and honestly they must have wrote this shit in like 4 minutes which is less than the actual length of trauma itself. I pumped at a gas station one night and saw this garbage playing on their stupid screen shit. 0/10
>>
>>71980115
nice b8 m8
>>
File: letitmeme.jpg (62KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
letitmeme.jpg
62KB, 500x448px
Honestly,Let It Be is the most uninspirational garbage i've heard, and it just happened to be shit sprinkled with its own music video as well. The piano is nothing I haven't heard before as far as just some slow arpeggiated god damned bull shit. The first 4 seconds sounds like a fucking shlohmo song. There is nothing memorable about the vocals other than incoherent whining that just barely accompanies the key of the fuckin piano bull shit. Muh reverse vocals, muh strings. The "edgy secret message ooh" bullshit from this is just a fan service, and honestly they must have wrote this shit in like 4 minutes which is less than the actual length of trauma itself. I pumped at a gas station one night and saw this garbage playing on their stupid screen shit. 0/10
>>
>>71980115
You tried

The bait was almost funny, kiddo.
>>
>>71980115
>uninspirational
really? the lyric about waking up at 6am every morning and doing 20 push ups didn't inspire you? i feel bad man, i've lost like 50 pounds since the album came out
>>
>>71980115
The polyrythm on Daydreaming is great, faggot
>>
>>71980898
I thought this looked like a familiar composition of words
>>
>>71979936
sd
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.