[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name my band

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: thedarkthird.jpg (319KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
thedarkthird.jpg
319KB, 2048x1360px
name my band
>>
every indie band ever #32
>>
nice earring faggot
>>
>>71973448
The Dark Third
>>
>>71973471
^that's good desu

Copenhagen
>>
File: Bd5_FqhCcAAZmf_.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bd5_FqhCcAAZmf_.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>71973448
Britney's pears
>>
>>71973448
Pooicide Squad
>>
>>71973448
Dumpsterdiving Universe
>>
COME BACK TO /CRIC/ DANIEL
>>
The Edge
>>
>>71973448
young yngwie malmsteen and 3 hipsters
>>
Ironic Bond
>>
the charcoal fingers
>>
BWAHAAHA (Black and White Anonymous Hipsters And a Hat-Wearing Asshole)
>>
shut the fuck up daniel

You are literally the worst poster on /cric/. Worse than autistic memespouter, worse than Obesitygoose, worse than that trap spammer. You contribute nothing of value apart from samefagging your own retarded shitty life, making it seem as if this board is obsessed with you but literally no one gives a fuck.

You have a shit degree, a shit lifestyle, a shit physique, a shit taste in music and a shit personality. And don't even get me started on that superiority complex. Why you even post here is beyond me - it seems nothing more than an extended exercise in masochism, to be honest.

So seriously Daniel, unless you have anything important, anything noteworthy, anything of even less value than that civil major, kindly do us all a favour and don't speak.
>>
>>71974596
You are literally seething with fury right now.
>>
>>71973448
the dark third
>>
>>71974608
Daily reminder /mu/

Daniel is a brown haired 5'5" manlet originally from CollapseChurch who studies Mechanical Engineering in Auckland.

On campus he is colloquially known as 'deadly dan' because he went to PickUp Artists lessons and spends entire days going around campus trying out his pickup artistry on the grills.

Daniel is obsessed with Australia and everything Australian especially relating to cricket and there is nothing daniel craves more than attention from the big strong Australians. If an Australian player has any sort of success daniel starts posting pseudo-statistics which he believes prove how some literally-who New Zealand cricketer is better than said Australian player. Additionally there is nothing daniel craves in his life than the failure of the Australian cricket team. Daniel can often be detected unironically shilling for the inclusion of Shane "Cancer" Watson in any Australian XI and the removal of Mitchell Starc from any said team.

Daniel saves each and every post that makes reference to him on /sp/ and /int/ and posts them to his normiebook.

Whilst the rest of us are watching the Ashes, daniel is listening to the BBC Newcastle ball-by-ball coverage of the County Championship. Daniel's autism has reached such levels that he unironically identifies himself as a hardcore supporter of Durham County Cricket Club. If the England selectors pick a player from Durham, daniel typically gets extremely upset because he believes the selectors are "stealing" players from Durham.
>>
>>71973448
>Craigslist Meetup
>>
File: Daniel.jpg (28KB, 539x540px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel.jpg
28KB, 539x540px
>>71974596
>>71974641
What is his endgame?
>>
>>71973448
Dead Man's Boner
>>
File: zappa meme.jpg (50KB, 568x335px) Image search: [Google]
zappa meme.jpg
50KB, 568x335px
>>
lewis and his band
>>
/cric/ just seethes because they can't write music this good

https://thedarkthird.bandcamp.com/

Honestly Daniel is a talented musician and the future of Oceanic prog rock
>>
Why are you talking about a "future of [insert something which give you a cliver appearence]" when you are listening that shit mate... Hello we are in the 21TH CENTURY!!
>>
walkcunt
>>
walkgod
>>
>>71973448
Metallica Brittanica
>>
File: 1442916084644.png (709KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1442916084644.png
709KB, 1500x1500px
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.