/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which instrument is easier to write music on? Guitar or bass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 7678.jpg (181KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
7678.jpg
181KB, 1200x800px
Which instrument is easier to write music on? Guitar or bass?
>>
The one you're most accustomed to
>>
>>71972604
Guitar.
>>
Of course it's guitar. Dumb question.
>>
>>71972604
guitar, but bass is probably more important to the song
>>
Guitar, just because you have a better idea the key because you hear more notes at once.
>>
Bass because the song can't exist without bass but it can without guitar (even if you're playing the bass on guitar)

Bass informs everything. That's why they call it the base.
>>
>>71972604
paper
>>
>>71974397
>Bass because the song can't exist without bass but it can without guitar

Nigger what?

There are plenty of pieces that don't feature bass
>>
>>71974579
The lowest note is the bass/base dumbass

I can't believe I'm on a board with non-theoryfags. Hey, buddy, why don't you go to Julliard Music College for 6 years like I did and now I have a Masters in Music Theory. The bass is always there. If there is only one note and it is the highest note ever it is still the bass. God I can't believe people are so dumb.
>>
>>71974616
>Julliard

I highly dobut that. I am a theoryfag btw.
>>
>>71972604
Bass by far.

E--E-EE-E/E#-E-E
>>
I can't believe I'm on a board with non-theoryfags. Hey, buddy, why don't you go to Julliard Music College for 6 years like I did and now I have a Masters in Music Theory. The bass is always there. If there is only one note and it is the highest note ever it is still the bass. God I can't believe people are so dumb.

New pasta?
>>
>>71974616
too obvious, 2/10
>>
its the bass easy. I play both and holy shit the bass part is always easier to knock out
>>
>>71974616
>6 years of julliard
>still on /mu/
>names himself after the worst beer ever.
I think you could have done more with your time there.
>>
ITT: Delusional bassists.
>>
The piano is the composer's instrument.
>>
>>71972604
Not sure if bait thread since the question isn't really specific and people are all shitting their pants in the comments. It depends on all kinds to things ranging from the genre to the band composition.
>>
>>71972604
Guitar it's no different than a piano that can't play more than 6 note chords.
>>
>>71975027
>E#
Excuse you?
>>
>>71976993
How else are you going to have a leading tone in F# dummy
>>
>>71976881
except it's harder to do, which is an obstacle to the creative process
>>
>>71972604
Guitar
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.