[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you sleeping on Ghostemane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Why are you sleeping on Ghostemane?
>>
why do i wanna listen to blackened crunkcore?
>>
The latest meme rapper?
>>
Oh man is this a rapper?
Oh cool
Does he mumble? Does he rap sluggishly in time to a slow trap beat with rattling hi-hats? Is he a "sadboy"?
>>
>>71964289
nothing like that in the slightest.
>>
>>71964289
he's not that mumble-y, he's got that bone thugs flow a lot of the time, and he screams that's his gimmick
>>
>>71964328
Screaming is the new thing now because of X
Nothing new
>>
>>71964328
>and he screams that's his gimmick
Not really, I mean he is clearly inspired partly by deathcore type stuff, but his songs don't really feature screaming much, other than texture to the beats and stuff.
>>
wtf op this sounds like shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJd3jEoP8yI
>>
>>71964365
That song is great.

>No one expects to stay in school forever
>>
>>71964365
He produced that song too, straight up raw underground skill right here.
>>
FUCK OFF WITH THESE SHITTY WIGGER MEME ARTISTS
>>
File: 1457090888087.jpg (16KB, 319x320px) Image search: [Google]
1457090888087.jpg
16KB, 319x320px
>>71964371
>>71964379
>sore throat rapping is good
>>
>>71964403
Do you hate Danny Brown too? Let me guess, you only liked The Hybrid?
>>
>>71964365
you CANNOT tell me this isnt the cringiest shit youve ever watched. shit had me laughing the whole time.
>>
>>71964411
I don't even listen to Danny Brown but how the fuck does he sound like him?
>>
>>71964424
sorry, i can't cringe anymore
>>
>>71964441
and I'm guessing you hate Death Grips?
>>
>>71964459
fuck is your problem? this nigga is rapping like he lost his fucking voice. its trash. stop dickriding you faggot.
>>
>>71964386
It's the next thing, keep up
>>
As someone who's into Danny Brown and all those rappers with fucking weird voices that most people find annoying, this is where I draw the line. This kids voice is too much.
>>
>>71964271
I'm not. He's pretty good, I follow him on SC and Twitter.
>>
>>71964365
Check out one of his more hype songs where he raps differently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVkxhk0ReGc
>>
He's a one trick pony with his high pitched nasal fast triplet fast flows.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.