[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I start and end with this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Bruce_Springsteen_1988.jpg (9KB, 220x235px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Bruce_Springsteen_1988.jpg
9KB, 220x235px
Where do I start and end with this guy?
>>
>>71963189
you tell us
>>
>>71963189
For second I thought that was Chris Cornell lmao. I'd start with Born to Run. It's a personal favorite of mine.
>>
What sounds better to you?

Van Morrison stylistically and Bob Dylan lyrically? Asbury Park -> Born to Run

Politics set to Heartland rock or sort of countryish folk? Darkness on the Edge of Town -> Born in the USA

More mainstream songwriting? Tunnel of Love -> Human Touch/Lucky Town

After that he sort of jumps back and forth.
>>
>>71963189
Born to Run.
>>
>>71963189
Darkness on the Edge of Town, Darkness on the Edge of Town.
>>
There's no point , his legacy
>>
Start nowhere. End now.
>>
>>71963189
Greetings from Asbury Park to Born in the USA
>>
:(
>>
>>71963189
Born to Run, Darkness on the Edge of Town, The River, and Nebraska; all worth listening to. Especially those horn sections on some of those songs, man, hits you right in 70s/80s.
>>
NEBRASKA, then if you like if thats enough to compel you, EVERYTHING ELSE
>>
Born to Run to Nebraska

His first two albums have some good songs too. Born in The USA is a mess.
>>
>not one mention itt of the wild the innocent and the e street shuffle

REEEEEE
>>
File: 1302343364_001ae7c2_resize.jpg (123KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
1302343364_001ae7c2_resize.jpg
123KB, 600x466px
I think this compilation would pretty well cover everything you need. Just be sure to get the 3 disc version
>>
1. Born to Run
2. Darkness on the edge of town
3. The River
4. The wild the innocent and the e Street shuffle
5. Nebraska
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.