[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Albums that women will never understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

ITT: Albums that women will never understand
>>
>>71950584
Actually...

i met a qt first week of college. there were these stupid icebreaker games, through those we found we had common tastes in music (the smiths, cocteau twins). then i invited her to my dorm to check out my music. she pulled out this album and said "wow, you fuck with death grips?"

then we smashed to get got
>>
File: IMG_2290.jpg (152KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2290.jpg
152KB, 500x500px
>A..Anon... I don't really like this music. It sounds too scary..
Then we made out uncomfortably
>>
>>71950639

Somehow I find this hard to believe.
>>
>>71950639
That's a touching story anon
>>
>>71950639
One thing is liking due to peer pressure
Another thing is to understand and feel the struggles of the author
For example, I don't know any female that understands the struggles of the Driver in Drive (Nicolas Winding Refn, 2011). But I do know a lot of females that are marveled by the flashing colours and the libido of the main character.
>>
>>71950584
any
>>
ITT Fedoracore
>>
>>71950584
Give them enough cocaine or ketamine and they probably could
>>
>>71950584
All of them
>>
>>71950639
Wow, that actually happened!
>>
My girlfriend likes TMS, NLDW and BP but she hates anything off of Exmilitary, TPTB and GP.

Take that as you will.
>>
>>71950639
sure girls enjoy the smiths
but do girls fuck while death grips is playing ?

unbelivable
>>
>>
>>71951035
Absolute pleb taste
>>
>>71951035
She's a pleb
>>
>>71950797
Remember, your red pills are the most important meal of the day kids
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.