[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Claims to be a Beach Boys fan >Listens to Pet Sounds in stereo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: brian.jpg (53KB, 460x547px) Image search: [Google]
brian.jpg
53KB, 460x547px
>Claims to be a Beach Boys fan
>Listens to Pet Sounds in stereo
>>
>>71949879
>>Claims to be a Beach Boys fan

No one here is that pleb
>>
>claims to be a beach boys fan
>doesn't worship phil spector
>>
>>71949879
>>Claims to be a Beach Boys fan
Who would do this?
>>
He'll be fine
>>
>>71949888
dispel
>>
>claims to be a musician
>has one ear
>>
>>71949888
check'd
>>
File: 453426.jpg (126KB, 634x906px) Image search: [Google]
453426.jpg
126KB, 634x906px
>claims to be a Beach Boys fan
>thinks there's only one genius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DATadl9seGc
>>
>Listens to Mark Linett butcheries instead of original vinyl
>Listens to mono instead of original Duophonic
>>
>Claims to be a Beach Boys fan
Okay, grandpa, we all know you liked your surf rock back in the 60s. Nothing special about the Beach Boys, you're just wearing nostalgia goggles.
>>
>>71950165
>tt butcheries
The 1996 stereo mixes are the way to go.
The 50th sounds tinny as fuck
>>
Steve Hoffman mixes any good?
>>
File: Beach_Boys_Pet_Sounds.jpg (131KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Beach_Boys_Pet_Sounds.jpg
131KB, 450x300px
>>71950184
No way, the Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab Ultradisc UHR™ Stereo Hybrid SACD is GOAT stereo

>>71950208
DCC is best mono Pet Sounds imo, the later AF was a cash grab sourced from a copy of the same tape he used for the DCC, so it's one generation removed with more hiss
>>
File: 63.jpg (182KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
63.jpg
182KB, 540x960px
>>71950184
t. has never been in the Wall of Sound Experience™

>>71950165
and you're just spreading misinformation

>>71950208
best i've personally heard is the 2009 AF but maybe that'll change in time
but yea stay away from any stereo mixes
>>
>doesn't listen to Brian's mid 60's work that consists of ideas developed for Pet Sound

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsSlEJ_T4ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZp90gwuRL8
>>
File: 6.jpg (56KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
56KB, 720x960px
>>71950240
>the later AF was a cash grab sourced from a copy of the same tape he used for the DCC, so it's one generation removed with more hiss

that's interesting; the DCC has always sounded particularly muddier and quieter to me. idk man
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.