[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you HONESTLY claim that this kid isn't special?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

There's not one musician out there that can successfully pull this off. He does every sound at a high level.

https://youtu.be/-1VfVkwCD_s
>>
I love this dude, hope he comes through with some albums now that he's out
>>
the only thing thats at a high level in his music is the fucking bass

he's at infancy in terms of lyricism, but his flow is on point so there's a lot of potential there too

im waiting like maybe two or three years before he goes ahead and starts really pushing out more meaningful music beyond a surface level
>>
>>71943657
he's fucking 19
essentially still a kid.
I am intrigued to see where he takes his style.
>>
File: 1485192767687.jpg (93KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
1485192767687.jpg
93KB, 755x696px
>>71942777
>his greatest inspiration is Nirvana

Come ON, man
>>
>>71942777
all he has is hype. his tracks are OK. at this point, all there is is HYPE HYPE HYPE.
>>
>>71944018
>he didn't even watch the video
>>
>>71942777
those songs are pretty fucking generic. the most interesting one shown in the video is the nirvana wanna-be one. Other than that the only song that really has its own voice is Look At Me.
>>
>jiggaboo rhyming music
>artistic integrity

pick one
>>
>>71944842
>mad white guy
Go back to techno. I'm sure that's deep enough for you.
>>
>>71942777
I really believe he could turn out to be a genius. He is only 19 and has already proven that he can rap on a boom bap and trap songs. He also has tried singing but currently he hasn't sticked the landing with that.

I say if he keeps progressing and he grows out of the Jaden Smith level philosophy talk he could become one of the greatest rap artist of all time.
>>
I hate being a dickrider but god damn I hope he makes it. Snow, King of the Dead, Vice City, etc. are all so good.

His aggressive shit is loud and primal, his soft shit is raw and emotional. Sure he doesn't have a lot of depth yet but for a 19-year-old he's definitely innovative.
>>
>>71942777
Honestly I love the dude and his music. I grew up in Broward, I was born in the same hospital as him. I'm the same age as him, 19. I grew up in the same places he did, same neighborhoods, my cousin went to the same Sheridan house he did, I have friends locked up in the same place he was in. I've probably been in the same fast food joints at the same time as this dude. I know people that know him personally. It's pretty cool for me personally, and I really like his music. I think he has a unique sound to him, and a unique demeanor about him. Hope he gets really big, but what I hope for most is that he releases a full fucking project. I love most of his tracks, but all his really good shit is just fucking snippets.
>>
>>71944980
Also, I don't really fuck with his edgy emotional shit. If you watch his NoJumper interview, he mentions him and his ex did a literal blood pact. Like, they cut themselves and mixed blood and he talked about how he always feels her and shit. Kid's weird for sure, and I don't fuck with all that angsty raw emotional type thing he does in some of his tracks, but I can see why you would. If you do, just know it's all real and not just edge for the sake of edge, he's actually about that odd stuff.
>>
he's shit desu
>>
>>71945030
That's not a fact.
>>
This is some next level shilling
>>
>>71945030
he's cute :3
>>
>>71942777
hes such an insufferable cunt, watching him talk in interviews is like watching someone masturbate feverish in the mirror.
>>
>>71942777

Why do niggers can't stay out of jail?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.